The gay Spiderman

THOMAS POV:

I held out my hand. "Newt, grab my hand" I said. Newt slowly stood up and reached for my hand. The ground shook and he fell on his butt. "Go with out me" he said. "No, I can help you" I said. "You can't save everyone, I was infected with the crank virus" said Newt. I took my mask off. "Newt please, I'm trying to save you" I said. Newt was surprised. "Tommy, you are Spiderman" asked Newt. "I'll explain later please just grab my hand" I said. Newt stood up and reached for my hand. He couldn't reach it. I shot a web and pulled him up to me. I ran up and out of the building carrying Newt. We made it to the street and the building tumbled to the ground. I became light headed. I have to go before my secret identity is revealed. "Tommy" said Newt. I looked down and saw a huge cut in my stomach. I fainted from the loss of blood. I didn't dream or anything. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the hospital. Newt was asleep on the chair. I tried to sit up.

Pain shot threw me and I laid back down. I noticed I wasn't wearing my suit. I looked and saw it was on the chair with Newt. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. Newt ran up to me. "Hey Tommy, you feel okay" asked Newt putting his hand on my forehead. "Ya, what happened" I asked weakly. "You fainted and were rushed to the hospital. Everyone also knows your secret identity" said Newt. I signed annoyed. "I'm gonna have to deal with that later" I said annoyed. "What about you, do you feel okay with the crank virus" I asked. Newt smiled. "Actually Tommy, I was cured" said Newt. "What" I asked. "Everyone knows that Spiderman was immune to the crank virus so they injected me with your blood but" Newt started. "What" I asked. Newt jumped onto the ceiling and stuck there. He crawled above me and created a web. Newt slowly came down and kissed me on the lips. "I have super powers like you now" said Newt. I blushed. Newt has super powers like me. The web broke and Newt fell on me. I groaned in pain. Newt quickly got off me and I was breathing heavy.

"Sorry Thomas, guess I'm still learning" said Newt. I relaxed a little. "Ya well, I'm going to have to teach you everything before you can save the city with me" I said. "You also need to heal first. The doctors said no web swinging until you are healed" said Newt. "Fine, but you can't either" I said. "Good because you still have to teach me" said Newt. I smiled. "Ya, but later. I can't even sit up" I said. After I was healed I did teach Newt everything like I said. The cut on my stomach also scared up pretty well. I taught Newt how to web sling. Which was kinda difficult at first because he wasn't use to the whole thing. Not to mention we are up pretty high. Once Newt finished training I allowed him to help me fight crime. Of course the daily bugle still hates us and calls us a menus but I would love to see them try and do better. I sat with Newt on a rooftop. We were both wearing our Spiderman costume without the mask. "Are you sure you are okay with the powers and everything" I asked. "Ya, I really like it. Besides if I didn't I would of begged you to give me super powers" said Newt. I laughed a little. "I'm just glad you are okay with this and I'm glad that we can save people together" I said. I held Newt's hand. "I'm glad two. There is nothing I would change" said Newt. We snuggled and looked at the sunset.