Hiding

THOMAS POV: 

I walked around town looking for, a human? I stopped walking and sniffed the air. There is a human. I followed the scent and so did some other zombies. We all stood outside the doors trying to get in. It was a super market and I know where the back door is. I went to the back and broke the door knob off with a rock. I entered and smelled the human. The zombies should eat with me so I'll open the doors once I find the human. I heard a yelp in pain. That's him. I followed his scent and found the boy sitting against a aisle wall. He grabbed his gun and pointed it at me with shaking hands. I take that back, he is mine and hot. So the others don't get him. The boy had his pants leg rolled up and had a first aid kit with some stitches and other stuff. I then noticed that the boy was pointing at my chest so the gun won't kill me. That is assuming his shaking doesn't throw the bullet off aim. I took a step forward and the boy pulled the trigger. 

Nothing happened. I looked down and the boy kept shooting but nothing came out. I started walking up to him. The boy tried to shoot a few times but nothing happened. He checked the gun and found it was empty. The boy turned to face me and threw the gun at me. He scooted back and the gun hit my chest and then fell to the floor. I caught the boy and grabbed his arm. I pulled him to his feet. The boy yelped and fell into my arms. He is injured. I sat the boy down and grabbed his leg. The boy covered up his leg. "Let, me, see, it" I said. The boy was shocked. Guess he never heard a zombie talk before. I grabbed the boy's leg and pulled his arms off it. I recognize that bite anywhere. Old Janson Pinkcupcakes. In short when he bites a person he bites and then chews it a little so the skin around the inside becomes more of a flab that could peel off if you pulled it off. However he never infects them. "Is it bad" asked the boy. "No, whats, your, name" I asked. "Newt" said the boy. 

"Thomas" I said. "Is the bite going to turn me" asked Newt. "No, you, won't, turn, into, a, zombie, Newt. But, you, lost, a, lot, of, blood" I said. "Ya I know, I already feel light headed" said Newt. "You, will, be, okay" I said. "Good that, but will I even survive as a human" asked Newt. I shrugged. "I, could, turn, you, into, a, zombie, but, only, if, you, want, to" I said. Newt signed. "I saw everyone I know become a zombie. Every zombie has tried to kill me but I some how still trust you" said Newt. I smiled. "Well, lucky, for, you, I, am, the, only, zombie, in, here" I said. Newt leaned into my chest. I held Newt as he weakly tried to stay awake. "Tommy, I want you to" Newt said mumbling the last part. He lost too much blood. Newt fainted and I held him in my arms. I grabbed Newt's arm and bit him. I can't take the chance of him dying. I injected the venom to turn him into a zombie. I let go of Newt's arm and just held him. I stayed there until Newt woke up. We left the store and started a new life together.