The Turning part 2

NEWT POV: 

It has been three days. The ghost aren't real. That or they are bloody perfect at hiding from me. I even tried screaming I'm hungry and want food. It didn't work. Shame. I cold totally use some of that chef's cooking. However one thing bugged me the most. Tonight I must sleep in the coffin. It scares me. I walked to the room with the coffin. It was sunset and the crows were crowing in the distance. I opened the black coffin. It laid there open as if waiting for me to climb inside and meet my destiny. Whatever that bloody is. I signed. I walked around the mansion to make sure I have all my stuff. Which was mostly the clothes I wore on my back and the stuff I was wearing during that snow storm when I first met Thomas. Hat, gloves, coat, etc. I went back to the coffin. Thomas walked up to me. "I will be honest Newt. I love you" said Thomas. He bite my neck. "TOMMY STOP" I yelled trying to push him away. "Why" asked Thomas. He slowly licked my neck. I took a sharp breath as I thought. 

Nothing came in my mind. I completely hated my life and this won't change anything. I closed my eyes and hugged Thomas. Thomas bit my neck again and injected some venom. He finished and I opened my eyes. Thomas put his hand on my cheek. "You might not remember this for a few days but I know you love me back" said Thomas. He kissed my lips and I fainted. I was shocked. I remember now. That means that Thomas, turned me into something. I don't know what though. I put my winter gear in the coffin and stepped inside. I slowly sat down. My heart was beating like crazy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at all scared. I am. I slowly laid down in the coffin and tried to calm myself down. I had a few tears run down my face. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I swallowed and opened my eyes. The coffin slammed closed and I was swallowed by darkness. "NO, LET ME OUT" I yelled banging on the top. I tried to force it open. It won't budge. I stopped and cried. I'm scared out of my mind. 

I started to feel tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the coffin being opened. "Hey, Newt wake up" said Thomas gentle shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes. Thomas smiled. "Tommy, what happened" I asked. We were in a cave. "Come on, I'll explain later" said Thomas. He picked me up and carried me out of the cave. "Where are we going" I asked weakly. "I'm taking you to my house" said Thomas. We entered a subway train station and some of the people gave us death glares. I was still to tired to care. Thomas carried me to a abandoned subway station. "Oh my god Thomas where have you been" asked a girl hugging him. "I met my soulmate" said Thomas blushing. "I bet Queen Ava is going to hate that" said the girl. We kept walking. "She is two busy teaching her daughter Teresa to be queen" said Thomas. "Didn't Teresa have a crush on you" asked the girl. "Yes, I think she moved on though" said Thomas. "So, what is your soulmates name" asked the girl. "Newt" said Thomas. Thomas laid me down on a mattress. "I'll explain everything later but just rest okay" asked Thomas. I nodded. "Good" said Thomas. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.