Illusions

NEWT POV: 

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sleepily grabbed my phone and answered. "Hello" I said with my eyes closed. "Newt where the shuck are you. Thomas is getting worried" said Minho. "It's only" I started. I looked at my alarm clock. 8:50. "I OVER SLEPT" I yelled. I quickly got up. "Tell Tommy I will be there soon okay" I said. "Okay, and we are still up for a triple date right" asked Minho. "Yes, now I have to go" I said. I hung up and quickly got ready for school. "Have a nice day sweetie" said my mom. "Thanks mom, where's Sonya" I asked. "Sick" said my mom. "Oh, hope she feels better tomorrow" I said. I took my lunch that my mom made and ran off to school. I entered and looked for Thomas. He was talking to Minho. "Newt will be here soon shuck face" said Minho. I smiled and snuck up behind Thomas. I covered his eyes. "I heard you miss me Tommy" I said. Thomas' breath hitched almost like he was crying. I removed my hands. Thomas turned and hugged me. I hugged back and heard Thomas cry. 

"I'm sorry Newt. I thought I lost you" said Thomas while crying. I looked at Minho who only shrugged. "It was just a bad dream Tommy" I said rubbing his back. "No, it was real. I pul" Thomas stopped talking and cried. I stayed there and hugged Thomas. "Well some of us have to get to class so I'll leave you be" said Minho. I kissed Thomas cheek and felt him tense up a little. "Tommy are you okay" I asked. "Ya it's just I uh do you love me" asked Thomas. "Tommy, of course I love you. You and I have been dating for a year now" I said. "Just wanted to make sure but" said Thomas. He stood up and whipped his eyes while still holding me. "Newt, if you could wish for anything what would it be" asked Thomas. To be immune to the flare. What the bloody fuck is the flare? "Um I already have everything I need Tommy. You, Minho, Gally, and everyone else" I said. "Well it's suppose to be sunny all day" said Thomas looking at his phone. "Of course it is. We live in bloody Florida" I said. "What if it snowed" asked Thomas. 

I laughed a little. "That isn't possible Tommy. We are in southern Florida. Besides it's summer" I said. "Well if it did snow we could snuggle on the couch in a warm blanket with hot chocolate and keep warm" said Thomas. "Okay fine, I do wish it will snow but knowing all logic it won't. It's not possible" I said. "Well, let's head to class" said Thomas. We started walking and Thomas held my hand. I started to think about it. IF it could snow in Florida then Tommy and I will snuggle and watch movies all day. We could go sledding and then take a warm shower together. I actually want that. However I see the shower going farther because we would be naked. Yep, I want that. I had to distract myself with class to stop the dirty thoughts I have. After lunch I came out of the bathroom and looked out the window. It was snowing. I ran up to the window. It was snowing and all over the ground. I was shocked. Now I just wish school was called off so I can be with Thomas. "Attention all students and staff. School is called off and you may all go home" said the speaker. I was speechless. I. Is, Am I. No. This has to real. "Newt" said Thomas. I fainted into his arms.