Faker

NEWT POV:

I laid there on the bed. I have to tell Thomas I lied. I'm not a zombie. I lied saying I was infected because I'm gay in the 18th hundreds. However I am scared because I have heard some of the boys screaming out there. Thomas entered the sleep room and walked up to me. He took my pants and boxers off. "Tommy" I asked nervously. Thomas put his hand on my cheek. He gave me quick peck on the forehead and picked me up. Thomas carried me to the outside room. It was Sunday so there are no humans here watching up. There was zombies surrounding a blanked that also had blood on it. I started to become scared. Thomas laid me down on the blanket and sat at my feet. I kept my legs close together and made sure not to hurt my penis. The other zombies held me down and spread my legs. I tried to squirm. "What are you doing" I asked. Thomas grabbed my dick and started to bring his mouth closer. "Tommy stop" I said. He is going to taste I'm human but I want to tell him in private.

The zombies are holding me down and can tear me apart. I squeezed my eyes shut as Thomas put my dick in his mouth. He was surprised. Thomas bolted up and grabbed me by my shirt. "WHY DID YOU LIE" he yelled. "What" I asked. "YOU LIED NEWT. YOU WERE NEVER INFECTED. YOUR JUST A HUMAN" Thomas yelled. It looked like he was fighting tears. The other zombies let go of me. I hugged Thomas and he cried in my arms. "Its okay Tommy" I said. "Why did you do it" asked Thomas. I signed. "My parents want me to marry some girl but I'm gay. I couldn't marry some one I don't love. So I lied saying I was infected" I said. Thomas let go of my shirt and held me. Thomas picked his head up and looked into my eyes. "You know you might be infected with the zombie virus" said Thomas. I was surprised. "But how" I asked. "You have a fever. That is one symptom" said Thomas. He laid me back down. "What are you doing" I asked. "You'll be okay Newt. I promise. It will only hurt for a second" said Thomas.

I was held down again. "This also might turn you" said Thomas. I was confused. "What" I asked. Thomas sucked my dick again. He moved his tongue with made me moan. Thomas moved his head up to only leave the head of my penis in his mouth. It was pleasure and I wanted more. Thomas brought his head to my ear. "We will have sex when you are healed" said Thomas. "Wait what" I asked. Thomas started biting my dick. I screamed in pain a little. Thomas was biting and chewing the skin off the head of my penis. I was given a rag to chew on. It was already wet with zombie salvia. Ya it should turn me. Thomas quickly finished and removed the rag from my mouth. I tried not to cry in pain. "I know Newt. It's okay" said Thomas. The other zombies let me go and Thomas picked me up. He carried me to the sleep room and laid me down on my bed. I was crying from the pain. Thomas laid down and held me. "It's okay Newt. It's all over" said Thomas. "What were you bloody doing" I asked. "Circumcising you" said Thomas. "Why" I asked. "So you can last longer when I suck you and it's healthier. Mostly the shucking though" said Thomas.