Mating Season part 3 FING FINALLY

THOMAS POV:

I was mapping my section of the maze with Ben. "Hey, I have a question" said Ben. "What is it" I asked. I flipped to the next page in my journal and started sketching Newt. Mating season starts tomorrow and I'm already needy. I am also a good artist. I tend to sketch Newt during mating season. Lewis and I accidentally got our journals mixed up one day. Let's just say I got a ear ful from Minho about it even though he does the same thing with Ben. Plus poor Lewis saw some things. I sketched Newt in a rose bed naked with a blanket covering his man area. Minho said I can draw Newt but he has to have something covering his private area. I'm just glad Minho let me keep the naked pictures of Newt. I also tend to draw pictures of me to give Newt. "I think Newt is sexy. Maybe I can marry him" said Ben. I snapped and shoved Ben against a blade. "WHAT THE HELL BEN? NEWT IS MINE" I screamed. "CALM DOWN THOMAS. I only said that because you weren't listening to me" said Ben.

I let go of Ben and picked up my journal. "Sorry" I said. I added a few rose petals to my sketch. Ben stepped away from the blade. "I was asking if Minho likes me" said Ben. "Why" I asked. "Well the mating season is coming up and I want to know if Minho likes me back" said Ben nervously blushing. "He does. I saw the naked sketches he has of you" I said. I put a necklace on Newt and added a few candles. This picture makes me want Newt inside me. Ben blushed. WCKD also sent up a note saying that Minho and I have this rare genetic thing where we have mating season but it can only be passed to those we love and have sex with. They did it to keep it a secret and everyone has gotten use to Newt and I having sex all over the glade. "He, likes me" said Ben. "Yep, just be prepared for him to try and seduce you tomorrow" I said as I sketched. Ben blushed. "Anything I should know? I am a virgin after all" said Ben.

"It will hurt at first but you get use to it and it feels great" I said. "Wait, sex hurts" asked Ben. "Yep, your ass will have to adjust to Minho's dick but it will after a few minutes" I said. I gave Ben more tips like how to kiss, where to put your hands, what goes where, and pretty much every thing I would imagine you learn in sex education. Except how to use condoms. After work we went back to the glade and I met up with Newt at the doors. "Hey Tommy" said Newt. "Hey Newtie" I said. We hugged and kissed. It was slow and intense. I moved my hands down to Newt's waste. He grabbed my ads and pulled me closer. "Okay just go to the woods already" said a boy. Newt and I stood there kissing. "I have to go put my notes away" I said as I kissed Newt. "But I don't want to stop kissing you" said Newt as we kissed. "But I have to go" I said. Newt put his hand on my cheek and broke the kiss. "Be quick, I have to finish something anyway" said Newt. He gave me one last kiss and ran off to the kitchen.

I went to turn in my notes and met Newt at the kitchen. He was setting up a table for us. I walked up behind Newt and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Tommy, this was suppose to be a surprise" said Newt. "But I didn't want to wait" I said. Newt chuckled and turned around. "Do you like it atleast" asked Newt. "Ya, I also want to make out on it" I said. "Let's wait till tonight. Plus we should go to the woods or something. I'm not sure Frypan will be happy that you took me on the table" said Newt. "Fine, but later" I said. We had dinner and then cuddled in our hammock in the woods. Minho told us he was going to talk to Ben and see if Ben loves him back. It's so obvious. Newt and I had sex all night. My ass hurt the next day and I couldn't work but most of the glade thinks it's just a excuse to stay in the glade. Ben also became half griever so now he has mating season two. I'm sure Minho and Ben will shuck in the maze but I have Newt to take care of me all day. We had so much sex that I started bleeding down there. WCKD said it will go away and we can't have sex for the rest the season. Which sucks. How am I suppose to be horny and not have sex?