Prom Lemon

NEWT POV:

Thomas gave me a cupcake. "Thanks" I said. I started eating the cupcake. "I think prom was a success" I said. "Well, I have two surprises for tonight" said Thomas. "What are they" I asked. I finished the cupcake. "You'll see" said Thomas. "By the way be ready for me to ride you" Thomas whispered. I blushed and held the wrapper. The principle walked on stage. "And now tonight's king and queen" said the principle. He opened the card. "Make that king and king" said the principle. There was confusion in the crowd. "Newt Sebastion and Thomas Lemlock" said the principle. I was shocked and looked at Thomas. "Come on" he said grabbing my hand. We walked up stage as the crowd bood and yelled things. "They were even running" some one said. Which was true. My brother kicked my leg as we walked. He's a shank. Thomas shot him a death glare and we made it on stage. The crowd was silent. Thomas and I were crowned. "How did you pull this off" I asked. "We were the only two planning prom. I figured we did all the work we mize well win" said Thomas.

"And the staff is okay with that" I asked. "Ya, I told them my plan" said Thomas. I smiled and Thomas kissed me. The crowd was not happy we won. "This is next song if for you two. Thomas requested it" said the principle. Give me love by Ed Sheeran started playing. Thomas and I held hands as we walked into the dance floor. We slow danced as the song played. The crowd slow danced as well. I snuggled into Thomas' chest and rested my head on his shoulder as we danced. It was perfect. My brother convinced the class to have Thomas and I do all the work. I guess they thought it was suppose to be a sick joke but prom was a success. He also isn't my brother he is my step brother. So, we hate each other. After the slow dance we continued dancing till we went to the bowling alley. We also planned that. Thomas and I bowled and had a meal at the restaurant. Well, I did, Thomas brought his own lunch. I wish we could eat the same food but he is a zombie. After we ate we did another round of bowling.

We finished and Thomas escorted me to the bathroom. Thomas opened the doors. "Wait, it bloody says out of service" I said. "Ya, it cost me $30 by the way" said Thomas. I was confused. Thomas held out his hand. I took it and we entered the bathroom. "One second" said Thomas. He went father into the bathroom. It's dark so I can't see that well. Thomas turned on some tea light candles and lit a few small ones. They were on the sink counter and there was a air mattress on the floor with a blanket and pillow. Rose petals were all over. I blushed. I'm lucky to have a romantic boyfriend. "It cost me a total of around 60 bucks" said Thomas. "Really" I asked. "I estamated" said Thomas. He walked up to me. "I'll have to plan stuff like this when I'm a zombie again" I said. "Ya, but later. I want you inside me" said Thomas. "Good that, let's enjoy tonight" I said. Thomas took of crowns off and left them by the sink and made sure they won't catch on fire. Thomas walk back up to me and kissed me.

I kissed back and we headed to the mattress. We laid down not breaking the kiss. I hate how I have to break for air. One time I didn't break the kiss bit I passed out. Thomas also told me to not have that happen again because I could of been injured. Badly. We broke the kiss for some air. Thomas kissed down to my neck. We started to undue our clothes as Thomas kissed my sweet spot. I moaned as I loosened my tie. I unbuttoned my shirt and jacket. Thomas undid my tie and took it off. "I don't want to take the chance of you choking. We aren't those couple" said Thomas. "Good that" I said. Thomas sucked my nipple and played with the other. "Tommy" I moaned. I ran my fingers threw his hair. Thomas swiped nipples and continued sucking. My pants feel tight. I undid my belt and Thomas helped me pull my pants down. He took his pants off as I took my boxers off. Thomas sat up and grinded against me. I kept moaning. "You sound cute when you moan" said Thomas. "Glad you like it" I said. Thomas grabbed my dick and the door opened.

It was two people from class. They closed the door and left. "That was awkward" said Thomas. "Let's just continue. I really want you" I said. Thomas smiled and rubbed my dick. I closed my eyes and moaned. "I'm gonna make you feel so good" Thomas whispered in my ear. I moaned and leaked a little pre cum. Thomas licked it and then had me slowly enter him. He was wet as could be. "Don't we need a condom" I asked. "No, it's the sperm that turns you. My ass being wet won't. I would have to cum inside you" said Thomas. He slowly bounced on me. I threw my head back and moaned. Thomas started going faster. I kept moaning. Thomas bounced and aimed for his spot. I closed my eyes and moaned. I don't want to be too loud. Someone could hear. Thomas was amazing though and it was hard to stay quiet. I felt myself become close. "Are you close" asked Thomas. "Ya" I said sadly. Thomas leaked a little pre cum. He is no where near close. "Don't be sad Newt. You can rub me if you like" said Thomas. I smiled. That is true.

I tried to hold in my orgasm as Thomas bounced. I couldn't do it anymore. "TOMMY" I screamed as I came. I blushed and covered my mouth. I hope no one heard that. Thomas let me ride out and got off me. "What" he asked. "Do you think anyone heard that" I asked. "We already someone walk in on us. And if they did then they now know we are together. Which is good. I hate having the girls flirt with me" said Thomas. "They bloody flirt with you" I asked angrily. "Relax, you know I'm gay. And my dick only gets hard for you" said Thomas as he put his hand on my cheek. "You still could of told me" I said. "Probably. But let's finish" said Thomas. I started to rub Thomas. He moaned as I rubbed him. I had my other hand play with his balls. I really wish I could suck him. That would be amazing. I rubbed Thomas as he moaned my name. It took a couple minutes for Thomas to become close. He came in my hand. We washed it off and snuggled on the air mattress. I was actually getting tired.

"Do you want to go home" asked Thomas. "No, I don't mind sleeping here" I said tiredly. "But this is a bathroom Newt" said Thomas. "I know, but I have you" I said. The door opened and the light turned on. "I told you they were doing it" said a boy. I grabbed the blanket and covered my face. This is so embarrassing. "Ya, so what" said Thomas. "You love Newt. He's a loser" said my step brother. "No he isn't. He is perfect" said Thomas. The class laughed. "He loves zombies. He told me he would fuck a zombie. Guess he fucked you instead" said my step brother. "Just bloody leave. I want to snuggle with Thomas in peace" I said while under the blanket. "Newt is also my boyfriend. So no more flirting with me" said Thomas. The girls were upset. "Listen, no one loves Newt. Except his family but they have to love him. Ain't no choice. So mark my words. I will find out the truth behind this" said my step brother. The class left and turned the light off. "That was bloody awful" I said. Thomas uncovered my head. "Still worth the $60 dollars" said Thomas. "So what kind of candy did you get" I asked. Thomas poured out the bag which was filled with different dick candy. "I marked the wrappers. You can have the ones with a h" said Thomas. We had some candy and snuggled. I fell asleep there and woke up at home.