Zombie Games SPOILER *dirt*

THOMAS POV:

I turned on the shower. I wish Newt was there. Minho and the other zombies said he isn't adjusting well. I got in the shower and just stood there. I miss Newt. I hope he is okay. He became a zombie a few days ago. I remember I cried my eyes out when Brenda and Teresa had to drag me away so I won't become a zombie. Some one hugged me from behind. They started kissing my neck. "Relax Tommy. It's just me" Newt whispered. I moaned. "What are you doing here" I asked. "I wanted to see my soulmate" said Newt. He licked my neck. "But they said you were unstable" I said. Newt held me against the wall. He looked so perfect wet and naked. "I need you Tommy. I want you to become a zombie. I don't care about some bloody rules" said Newt. I know that look in Newt's eyes. He's worried he will never see his soulmate again. "Can you be gentle" I asked. Newt smiled and nibbled on my ear. "I just turn you with sex" Newt whispered. I moaned and closed my eyes.

Newt grabbed the wooden stole and sat me down. "I want to taste you first" said Newt. He grabbed my dick and slowly put it in his mouth. I moaned. "Newt" I moaned. The door opened and someone entered the bathroom. Newt kept sucking me and I tried not to moaned. "Hey Thomas you still in here" asked Minho. "Ya, why" I said. Newt laid me down and grabbed the shower head. He sprayed it on my penis and balls. It felt amazing. "Newt is missing. He broke out. Do you know where he is" asked Minho. I looked at Newt who shook his head. "No" I said. Newt put the shower head back. He slowly put his finger in me. "Well he might come looking for you. But tell me when you find that shank" said Minho. "Okay" I said. Minho started leaving and Newt started thrusting his finger fast. I moaned. I covered my mouth as Newt kept fingering me. Minho pulled back the curtain. Newt took his finger out and slowly entered me. Which hurt a lot. I groaned in pain. "Are you going to bloody watch Minho" asked Newt. Minho frowned. "You are suppose to be in the hospital" said Minho.

"But it's boring with out Tommy. I need him and he needs me" said Newt. Newt's eyes turned red. He looked sexy. "Tommy is my soulmate and you can't bloody TAKE HIM YOU BLOODY SHANK" Newt yelled. Minho signed annoyed. "Well rules are rules. You two can have sex but you can't turn Thomas yet. You can turn him tomorrow" said Minho. "Good, but I want some bloody privacy" said Newt. He thrusted and I moaned. "Now leave so I can take Thomas" said Newt. "Fine, but you aren't aloud to turn him tonight" said Minho. "Lets ask Thomas what he wants" said Newt. He thrusted and I moaned again. "Newt rules are rules. I'm allowing you in the arena tomorrow so you can turn Thomas unless you want someone else to turn him" said Minho crossing his arms. Newt became furious. "NEVER, THOMAS IS MINE" Newt screamed. "I know, however if you plan to have sex you can't come inside him. Every zombie knows that the come can turn a human" said Minho. Newt pouted and pulled out. "I'm taking Thomas when he is a zombie though" said Newt. "Go ahead. And to make sure you don't turn Thomas before entering the arena we will forbid you from seeing each other if you turn him before the arena" said Minho. He left. I looked at Newt. He smiled and condom out of his mouth. "Luckily I brought protection" said Newt.