Shucking Game Lemon

NEWT POV:

I laid on the bed blindfilding. Every bloody year there is the shucking games. You can either enter as a player or character. I did a player. There are 10 rooms. They are 100% sound prof and each player lays on the bed wearing only a blindfold. Then there are 10 characters who also are naked. 9 humans and 1 zombie. The characters enter a room of doors. The zombie is always first to pick which room. If you get the zombie you lose and must become a zombie. If you get the human you win. However whoever enters the room you must have sex with. Unless the zombie isn't your soulmate in which case they will just turn you. So my chances of winning are 9 out of ten. So the odds are in my favor. A character entered my room. The door closed and the character just stood there. I feel uncomfortable. Are they just going to stand there all day? "Are you going to bloody stand there all day" I asked. The character walked up to me and hovered above me on the bed. "Are you nervous" asked the character. "A little" I said.

The character licked my cheek. "I'll be gentle. What is your name" asked the character. "Newt" I said. "Thomas" said the character. "So can I call you Tommy" I asked. "Ya, I like that but only you can call me that" said Thomas. I blushed. I can tell he is human. It was weird that he licked my cheek but he can speak english. "So, should we start the sex or are you uncomfortable" asked Thomas. "Its fine Tommy, we can start" I said. "Good" said Thomas. He started kissing my neck trying to find my sweat spot. Thomas was also laying on top of me so I can feel his naked body on mine. He seems like a good size and hard. I moaned and rubbed my hands over Thomas' body. Thomas found my sweet spot and made me moan louder. Thomas kept kissing my neck. I'm so hard right now and just want Tommy inside me. "Tommy" I moaned. I moved my hands down and grabbed Thomas' ass. "Some one is horny" said Thomas. "Ya, you bloody shuck good" I said. "Glad you love this" said Thomas. He kissed down to my dick and started sucking.

"Oh Tommy, bloody shuck" I said. Thomas rubbed my balls as he sucked me. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as I moaned. Thomas kept sucking and started humming. "Oh Tommy, shuck" I moaned. I ran my fingers threw his hair. It was short and soft. I opened my eyes and my breath hitched. Thomas took his mouth off and stopped rubbing me. "Are you okay Newt" asked Thomas. "Ya, I'm just bloody close to coming" I said. Thomas blew on my dick. I moaned and closed my eyes. "How are you so bloody sexy" I asked. Thomas came closer and whispered in my ear. "I just know how to give you my love" he said. Thomas sat up. "Anyway I um fuck hard so, it will probably be best if you are inside me and I kinda want to taste, you" said Thomas nervously. "Go ahead" I said. Thomas quickly started sucking again. He also rubbed my balls. I moaned in pleasure. "Tommy shuck, I'm close. I'm gonna" I started but came. Thomas let me ride it out till I was done. He swallowed and stood up.

"You know Newt, with those sexy thrust I'll have to let you top me" said Thomas. "Just let me know when" I said with a smile. "When ever you like. Now hold out your hand" said Thomas. "Wait why" I asked. "Because I can't finger myself" said Thomas. I blushed and held out my hand. Thomas passioned my hand so I was pointing one finger up. Thomas slowly sat so my finger entered him. I started to move my finger up and down. "As, Newt" Thomas moaned. I smiled as I listened to Thomas moan. I slowly add more fingers till they were all in. "Newt, harder, shuck" Thomas moaned. Thomas moved up and took my fingers out. "You ready for round two" he asked. "Ya, just be gentle please" I said a little nervous. Thomas slowly sat on my penis. I moaned as I slowly entered him. Thomas waited till he was adjusted and started bouncing. I was already screaming in pleasure. Thomas moaned and his breath hitched. "Did you find your spot" I asked. "Ya" said Thomas. He bounced and moaned louder as I hit his spot. I wrapped my legs around Thomas. I'm going to come again. "THOMAS" I screamed as I came.

Thomas bounced a few more times before he came. We were both out of breath. "So, can I take the blindfold off now" I asked. Thomas signed and pulled me out of him. Thomas hovered above me and slowly took the blindfold off. I was surprised. "You're" I started. "You know what this means right" asked Thomas nervously. It all makes sense now. Thomas is a zombie so when he licked my cheek he could taste that we are soulmates. I bolted up and hugged him. "I still love you" I said closing my eyes. Thomas hugged back and sat down. "But don't you have your whole life ahead of you" asked Thomas. I shook my head. "No, my parents kicked me out for being gay. I only joined the bloody game for the 2 billion dollars" I said. I closed my eyes. "So, you are okay with becoming a zombie" asked Thomas. "Ya, I'm nervous but I trust you Tommy" I said. Thomas smiled. "I love you Newt. We can start our new life together when you wake up" said Thomas. He bit my neck and injected the venom. It made my neck burn. I fainted and when I woke up my new life as a zombie with Thomas started.