Zombie baby

THOMAS POV: 

I was five months pregnant and ready to pop at any moment. Five months ago I met a zombie. He was named Newt. Instead of biting me we had sex. I became pregnant and now I'm going to find Newt. Minho, Gally, and I exited the human town. They know everything and agreed to help. Mainly because of the fact that the baby is half zombie and it might end like twilight but zombies. We snuck past the wall in some under ground tunnels. "So, what does this shank boyfriend of yours look like" asked Gally. "He is white, soft blond hair, perfect brown eyes, and the cutest smile" I said. "So we are looking for a shank named Newt who is white, blond hair, and brown eyes" said Gally. "Ya" I said. We walked in silence. I couldn't help but ask something. "Why are you two helping me look for Newt? You know you might become zombies" I said nervously. Minho signed. "I already told Gally so I mise well tell you two shuck face. I over heard my dad telling the others in the council. They will start executing or banishing us" said Minho. 

I was shocked. They would do that? "Why, I thought your dad wanted to save humanity" I said. "He does, there are just too many people and the ones who are 'useless' and can't be controlled are the first to go. We are all the first list" said Minho. "So even if we stayed you two would become a zombie" I said. "Unless we are executed" said Gally. Good point. "The leaders haven't decided what to do yet. They have the list but what good is a list of names if you don't do anything with it" asked Minho. We opened the door and exited the tunnels. "Wow" I said as we stopped walking. There was a herd of zombies in front of us. "So, you are the one we have been smelling" said a zombie looking at me. Minho and Gally readied their guns and aimed at the zombies. "We are looking for Newt. Do you know him" asked Gally. I felt a fake contraction and fell to my knees in pain. "You okay" asked Minho. "Ya, I'm fine" I said. The zombies looked around the group. "He might be at the hospital" said a zombie. 

"WHAT" I yelled in fear. "He's fine human, he isn't that kind of at the hospital. He works there" said a zombie. I relaxed and stood up. Minho and Gally helped me up. "Can you take us to him" I asked. "You yes, the other two will have to become zombies if they take another step in our town" said the zombie I assume is the leader. "Well, the humans are going to get rid of us anyway so let's go" said Minho. We followed the leader zombie to the hospital. The other zombies ended up leaving us. Normally I wouldn't mind getting weird looks on the street but I can't tell if they are judging or thinking we are dinner. We entered the hospital. "Hey Teresa, where is Newt" asked the zombie. "He said he was going to help out on the third floor so your best bet is up there" said Teresa. The leader nodded and we went up to the third. I swear I am going to be out of breath. "I need a minute" I said sitting in a chair that was in the hallway. "I'll be right back with Newt" said the leader zombie. 

I sat there and rubbed my bed. "If you start talking to your baby bump I'm leaving" said Minho. "No, I wouldn't do that in front of you two" I said. "Tommy" said Newt. I looked and saw Newt and the zombie. "Hey Newtie" I said with a smile. Newt ran up to me. I stood up and hugged Newt. "I thought I would never bloody see you again" said Newt as he held me. "I was worried two" I said. Newt and I broke the hug. "I knew it was you that was pregnant. I was worried the humans would execute you but I knew there was still hope to see you and our child because I could smell you in the human town" said Newt. I smiled. "But, how does the birth work" I asked. "Well it's the same for zombies but I didn't think you would get pregnant" said Newt. "Neither did I but I'm glad I did. It lead me to you" I said. "Come on Tommy, my shift is over so I can take you home" said Newt. I smiled and held his hand as we walked.