Home (Naked Shower scene NO LEMON)

NEWT POV: 

I walked weaving threw the cars. Where am I going in a world filled with zombies? Home, or what is left of it. I remember how I went by myself on a trip. The apocalypse happened and now I'm just heading back to my home town. Where I hope my parents and sister Sonya are still there. We had a puppy named Bark. I'd love to see him two. It has been a month since I saw them. I don't exactly have a car. I found a gas station. Guess I can rest there. I entered the gas station. The place was trashed and lights flickered. I grabbed my gun and made sure it was loaded. I walked around the gas station. Lucky me this gas station is one of the ones that has a rest stop for truck drivers. So there are showers and a place to rest. I put my bag down and turned the shower on. It still works some how. I smiled and got what I need. Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I took my clothes off and started showering. I had flip flops to wear because it's a PUBLIC shower. 

Some one could have a contagious foot fungus or something. You never know. I rinsed my hair and grabbed the conditioner. The curtain was pulled back and there was a zombie. I forget to check this place for zombies. "HEY THOMAS YOU FIND ANYTHING" a voice yelled. The zombie stood there. "RUN THERE IS A BLOODY ZOMBIE" I yelled. The door to the bathroom opened shortly after that. The zombie looked at the door. "He's naked" said the zombie. I was shocked. The person walked up to us and it was another zombie. Who might of used too much hair gel as a human. "Nice job shuck face. I'm going to help Gally with the three humans in the back. Have fun" said the zombie. He left and the other zombie stood there. He looked at me when it was just us. I grabbed my clothes and covered myself. I might have to make a run for it naked. The zombie started walking up to me and the curtain closed. I threw the conditioner and anything I could reach. I back up and threw my clothes. The zombie walked up to me and put his arms out trapping me against the wall. 

I stood there with my heart beating fast. I looked into the zombies eyes and swallowed. I was bloody scared but felt calm staring into the zombies eyes. The zombie closed his eyes and kissed me. It was filled with love. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I held the zombie as we kissed. He turned the shower off and went down to my neck. I opened my eyes and moaned as the zombie kissed my neck. "What is your name" asked the zombie breathing on my neck. "N,newt" I stuttered. "I'm Thomas" said the zombie. "Why are you bloody telling me this" I asked. I swallowed nervously. Thomas licked my neck and my breath hitched. "I'll tell you after you wake up" said Thomas. He bit my neck and injected the venom. "No, Tommy stop" I said trying to push him away. "I, have to, find, my family" I said. I fainted into Thomas' arms. I was on a make shift bed. Thomas put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. I opened my eyes and Thomas smiled. "You okay Newt" asked Thomas. "Tommy" I started. I started crying and covered my eyes. "No, hey. Don't cry Newt" said Thomas putting my hands down. I calmed down and Thomas whipped my eyes. I sniffled with a few more tears. "It will be okay Newt" said Thomas.