Blizzard turning

THOMAS POV:

I entered the football field. Newt started choking and having a allergic reaction. My step brother put cat urine in Newt's water bottle. Newt made it to a hospital. I hope he is okay. Newt later broke out and came out. He demanded that he turns me into a zombie. After that Newt will put a z band back on. "NEWT" I yelled. "I'M OVER HERE" Newt yelled. I walked onto the field and looked over at the bathrooms. I smiled and saw Newt. I started to tear up and we ran up to each other. I closed my eyes and hugged Newt. He hugged back and rubbed my back. "It's okay Tommy. I was cured" said Newt. "You still could of died" I said. "I know. But I'm okay" said Newt. We broke the hug and I wiped me face. "How is the mold doing" I asked. "I'm still a little week but I'll heal quicker around you" said Newt. We sat down on the bleachers. "You kinda stink Tommy" said Newt. "Ya, I've been too worried to shower" I said.

"We will have plenty of time to do that and more with the blizzard tomorrow" said Newt. I blushed. Newt and I had a few healthy snacks. Newt's food was mostly moldy to help him grow the mold back. After we finished the snacks we had sex on a air mattress that Newt set up on the field. I came and Newt bite my neck. He injected the venom. I hugged Newt and we rolled over. Newt laid me down and sat up. He got off me and I laid there out of breath. "You should orgasm two" I said tiredly. "Tommy you don't always orgasm" said Newt. "Just admit it, you want to" I said. Newt blushed. I spread my legs. "I'm all yours Newt" I said. Newt grabbed the lib and put some on his dick. He entered me and thrusted till he came. I blacked out shortly after. Newt and I cuddled naked. I was laying in Newt's arms and heard the blizzard outside. It was windy. I opened my eyes and looked at Newt. "Hey Tommy. How do you feel" asked Newt. "Tired" I said. Newt brushed my hair back. "Just rest Tommy" said Newt. I smiled and held Newt. He grabbed some raw meat and gave it to me.

I took the meat and hoarded it down. "Thanks Newt" I said with my mouth full. "You're welcome. But slow down. You'll bloody choke" said Newt. I slowed down my eat and ate the meat. After I finished I cuddled with Newt. His arms felt safe and warm. I closed my eyes and felt a boner. "Come on Tommy. It's time you shower" said Newt. He picked me up and took me to the locker room. Newt started the shower and we also had a little fun. We then cuddled again. "I'm glade to finally have you as my zombie boyfriend" said Newt. "Me two, but I'm dying again" I said. "Good that. We don't need to repeat this" said Newt. I gagged. Newt helped me up and I threw up on the feild. "I hate this part" I said. I threw up again. Newt rubbed my back. "A few more hours Tommy. Then we never have to go threw this again" said Newt. "Good, I would like to be a zombie and stay a zombie. I want a long life with you" I said. "And you will" said Newt. I laid down and Newt held me. "I love you" I said. "I love you two" said Newt.