Over the Years Halloween Party

NEWT POV:

I sat on my couch in the zombie costume. There was a knock on the door. I grabbed the bowl and went to the door. I opened it and saw Thomas. "Tommy" I said. "Hey, nice costume" said Thomas. "That's, what are you doing here" I asked. "I wanted to bring my boyfriend to the party in the zombie town" said Thomas. "Really" I asked. "Ya, do you want to come" asked Thomas. "Okay. Just let me turn the lights off. Most of the trick or treaters are probably done now" I said. I turned the porch light off and set the bowl on the table. I turned the lights off and locked the door as we left. "So when does the party end" I asked. "8 o clock" said Thomas. I was surprised. "In the bloody morning" I asked. "Ya, we don't sleep" said Thomas. "Guess I forgot about that" I said. "Ya, I wish you didn't have to sleep" said Thomas. "It's just a couple more months Tommy. I'll become a zombie one day" I said. "Then we can get married again and be together" said Thomas. I smiled and held Thomas' hand.

We made it to the party in the zombie town and entered. It was amazing. A slow song came on. "Do you want to dance" asked Thomas. "Sure" I said. I took Thomas' hand and we went to the dance floor. Thomas and I started slow dancing. "You look cute in that costume" said Thomas. "Thanks" I said. "So, it's your last halloween as a human" said Thomas. "I know. I miss being a zombie. It was bloody perfect. I wonder what it would of been like if I didn't die. Maybe things would be different" I said. "They would but you got a second chance of being human" said Thomas. "I don't bloody want a second chance" I said. I signed and calmed down. "Sorry, I'm just upset. Halloween always reminds me that I died and have to wait to be able to be with you again" I said. Thomas kissed my neck. He knows my sweet spot. "I can turn you now if you want" said Thomas. I thought about it. "Not tonight Tommy. I'm sorry, but I waited 15 years. I can wait a couple months" I said. Thomas looked into my eyes. His eyes are perfect.

"Are you sure" asked Thomas. "Yes, I'll be fine. And when I do become a zombie we can have plenty of sex" I said. "Good that. You can top when I turn you" said Thomas. I smiled and kissed Thomas on the lips. We danced and partied. I did have some snacks from the human town. I later got tired and rested in Thomas' arms as we danced. I closed my eyes. Thomas picked me up and stood me on his feet. "Do you want to go home Newt" asked Thomas. "What time is it" I asked. "1 in the morning" said Thomas. "WHAT, I HAVE BEEN UP THAT LONG" I yelled looking at Thomas. "Ya, when does your dad get home" asked Thomas. "Klunk, he got home a couple hours ago. I know it. I have to call him" I said. I grabbed my phone and called my dad. "Hello" I said. "Little late to call saying you got caught in the blizzard" said my dad. "Ya, sorry about that. It slipped my mind" I said. "Where are you" asked my dad. "Um, a few class mates threw a party at a hotel so I went there. I can't buy a room since I don't have money on me so I'll probably just stay in the lobby or something" I lied. "Okay, but come home tomorrow" said my dad. "Okay I will" I said.