After After the Mask

THOMAS POV:

I rested in Newts chest as we sat on the edge of the tub. "Do you want to go to your room and rest" asked Newt. "Ya" I said. Newt picked me up and carried me to my room. He closed the door so it would be quieter. Newt laid me down on the air mattress and laid with me. He covered us up and held me. I hugged Newt back and closed my eyes. "I'll get the bucket quick just in case" said Newt. He got up. "Can you get me a small snack two? I'm kinda hungry" I said tiredly. "Okay, just rest for now" said Newt. He kissed my forehead and got up. Newt left and came back with the bucket and a small plate of moldy fruit. Newt sat the bucket down and sat on the mattress. He set the plate on his lap. I sat up with some help from Newt. He had me rest against his chest. "You taste also might of changed" said Newt. I grabbed a blue berry and ate it. It was gooey and fuzzy. I ate it and ate more. Newt fed me a few pieces.

I finished the snack and Newt put the plate away in the kitchen. I laid down and covered up with the fluffy blanket. Newt came back and we snuggled. My pants felt tight. "Tommy" asked Newt. "Hm" I mumbled. "Do you want help with that" I asked. "Help with what" I asked tiredly. Newt put his hand over my bulge. He slowly rubbed me. "We don't have to but we can" said Newt. "Why do I suddenly have a boner" I asked as I opened my eyes. "Because we are soulmates. It's just the blue waffles being activated" said Newt. "Just rub me. I'll try to be silent" I said. Newt sucked me and I stayed quiet. We finished and cuddled again. I fell asleep. When I woke up the party was over. Newt was allowed to stay home from school to take care of me. I have a last few hours of being tired. I should be awake and adjusted during the last period before school is out. The vomiting is gone which is good. My dad's went to work so Newt and I were alone. Since I'm in this state I can't be alone.

It's too dangerous. And with Newt being my soulmate he was the best option. It's also okay to have sex in this state. But not too much. Newt and I snuggled on the couch as we watched tv. We had healthy snacks and cuddled. "Are you still feeling okay" asked Newt. "Ya, I don't have any pain or anything" I said. "Good that, let me know if you do" said Newt. "I will" I said. "What should we watch" asked Newt. I looked at the tv. "I guess we can watch the binge and after that is We're The Miller's" I said. "Okay, they aren't horror movies right" asked Newt. "No" I said. "Good, I know this is kinda chicken but I don't like horror movies. They tend to scare me. Most anyway. Some are good but most of them scare me" said Newt. "I don't like horror movies either that much" I said. Newt smiled. "I'm glad we have that in common" said Newt. We started watching the movies. I did get tired and took a few naps but other then that I watched the movies. Which were pretty much. I despise alcohol and drugs but other then that the they were good movies. It was pretty funny. I can imagine what Newt and I would do in the world. Stay home, no binging, and lots of cuddling and other stuff. For the other movie I'm not sure. Poor Kenny though.

WILL POULTER IS IN WERE THE MILLERS AND DEXTER DARDEN IS IN THE BINGE. THAT IS WHY I USED THOSE MOVIES.