Before The Mask

THOMAS POV:

I finished security and started heading to the gate with Newt. I walked past Teresa and my mom. They aren't suppose to know I'm here. I pulled the hood to my onesie up and kept walking. I kept getting weird looks from people. Teresa looked over at me but kept walking. I don't think she noticed. Her and mom are heading somewhere for senior pictures. I chose to not do them. I think the school only agreed because I was a disgrace there. We made it to the gate and sat down at some seats. I have so many questions. "Can I ask you some questions" I said looking at Newt. "Not here Tommy. You can ask later" said Newt. I signed annoyed. Newt stood up. "Come on Tommy, we can get get a quick snack" said Newt. I stood up and headed to a small store with Newt. I got grape juice and peanut m&ms. I know, not the best meal but I have something. Newt just got a water and had his own snacks. Dried expired fruit. We ate and the boarded the plane. I was a little nervous. Newt held my hand.

"Do you have plane anxiety" asked Newt. "No, I'm just nervous about every thing else" I said. Newt and I found our seats. "Wait really, we are first class" I asked. "Ya, were you bloody expecting terrible seats" asked Newt. "No, I was thinking more average seats because of how expensive these seats are" I said. I sat down by the window and Newt sat next to me. He leaned into whisper in my ear. "Lets just say the government is treating this like a last meal before death row. So that is why we are first class" whispered Newt. "Right" I said annoyed. I buckled up and waited for take off. The plane finally took off and I was aloud to lay my seat back. I saw Newt looking like he will fall asleep. "Are you okay" I asked. "Ya, I'm just on a bloody medicine so I won't have motion sickness but it makes me tired" said Newt. He laid down and held my hand. "I wish we could snuggle" said Newt. "We can when you explain everything" I said. Newt smiled at me. "Good that" he said. We closed our eyes and slept.

We did order food from the flight attended. I did but Newt didn't. These maple cookies were good though. I then slept till the flight attentions told us we are landing soon. Newt and I got off the plane and Newt took me to the zombie town. We were at the hospital waiting for me to be tested. I sat on the bed while Newt sat on a chair. Newt sat next to me and held my hand. "The truth is I destroyed my z band years ago. I was lonely with out my soulmate. Then I felt that you were born and knew that I had to find you. I ended up infecting you with a small amount of the zombie virus that grew over the years. I later got a z band and knew I had to find you. I told the government and they agreed but I will have to stay in prison for a month" said Newt. He looked at the floor. "Are you mad Tommy" asked Newt. "No, this actually explains a lot" I said. Newt looked at me and smiled. "Good that" said Newt. He walked up to me and gave me a peck on the lips. We both blushed like crazy. The doctor cane into the room and I was tested.