Over the Years Business

NEWT POV:

I was at Hawaii with my dad. He was on a business trip and didn't want to leave me home alone. So he got a separate room for me. Just because he didn't want to bore me with work stuff. However he will check in on me every so often. And he does have a key to my room. I woke up in some ones arms. I opened my eyes and saw Thomas. "Morning Newt" said Thomas. I jumped a little. "Geez Tommy, do you know how bloody creepy that is" I asked. "I just wanted to see my boyfriend" said Thomas. He looked like he was sweating. I touched his forehead. Thomas has a fever. I looked at the clock and over slept. "Tommy you can't be in the sun like this" I said. I quickly got up and ran to close the shade. I closed them and made sure no sunlight came in. I turned back to the bed and blushed. Thomas laid there probably naked and there was rose petals all over the bed. I crawled into bed and snuggled with Thomas. "How did you bloody get here anyway" I asked.

"I saw you packing one night and found your dad has booked rooms and everything" said Thomas. "Okay but how did you get here" I asked again. "The window or how I snuck on the plane" said Thomas. "YOU BLOODY SNUCK ON A PLANE" I yelled. "Quiet down Newt, and yes. Remember the guy you bumped into at the air port" asked Thomas. I thought about it. "That was you" I asked. "Ya, I had to use a few tricks but I did meet a guy outside of the airport. He was on the phone going on and on about how he doesn't want to fly to meet his ex. So I talked to him and he gave me his ticket" said Thomas. "What about ID. You need that" I said. "I hypnotized the person scanning tickets" said Thomas. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. "What, are you not happy to see me" asked Thomas. "I am Tommy. I just don't like how you had to sneak onto a plane" I said. "Sorry" said Thomas. "It's fine, I'm just glad you didn't do anything illegal. Well, more illegal" I said. "Anyway, what are your plans for today" asked Thomas.

"Well, I thought about swimming or something but you can't do that in the sun" I said. "We can go to the beach later tonight. Also we can catch and cook some fish and crab" said Thomas. "Or I could buy some at the store" I said. "But that boring. We can catch fish as a date" said Thomas. "Isn't it illegal to do that with out a permit" I asked. "Newt you need to stop asking if stuff is legal. I have already broken a couple laws" said Thomas. "Fine, but only because I'm glad you are here" I said. Thomas pulled me into his chest. "Let's just snuggle for today. My head hurts" said Thomas. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Thomas. "You are welcome to drink my blood if you want" I said. Thomas gentle bit my neck and started to suck my blood. After he finished he patched up my neck and then we snuggled. Once the sun was gone we went outside. We were walking on the beach holding hands. "It's nice here. Maybe we can have our honeymoon here" said Thomas. "Ya, that's a good idea. It's nice how it's warm at night and" I started. I leaned closer to Thomas. "We could have plenty of sex like before" I whispered. "I can't wait. It will be the perfect honeymoon" said Thomas.