Maze of Zombies

THOMAS POV: 

I ran faster as the doors started to close. "COME ON THOMAS YOU CAN MAKE IT" Chuck yelled. "COME ON THOMAS LET'S GO" Minho yelled. I ran but the doors sealed shut. "NO" I yelled. I fell to my knees out of breath. "No one survives a night in the maze" said Chuck. Because of the zombies. I ended up catching my breath and took my boot off. While running I must of stepped wrong and sprained my ankle. Shucking perfect. I heard the maze change and the zombies yell in the distance. I gotta move. I stood up and walked looking for a place to hide. The zombies won't find me I hope. I found a wall and got a idea. What if I hid under the vines. Ya I should of paid more attention when Minho was teaching everyone about zombies. But no, instead I shucking doodled like some shank. I swear if I make it back I promise to pay better attention to Minho's classes about the maze. I crawled under the vines and laid there. I was too afraid to close my eyes and sleep. I might snore. 

I mean Gally sounds like a shucking walrus when he snores but he swears he doesn't and will fight any shank who says he does. My point is I don't know if I snore or not. I could also sleep walk and other stuff. Frypan once slept cooked brownies. They were pretty good but it only happened once. I heard foot steps. The zombies walked up to the wall and stood there. I held my breath and heard some laughter. I was grabbed and pulled out from under the vines. I freed myself and ran. Pain shot threw my leg and I fell. "He's injured" said a zombie. I rolled over onto my back and held myself up by my hands. "Hold him down" a zombie ordered. I was grabbed by my arms and legs. A few zombies held my chest and shoulders down. "NO, LET GO OF ME" I yelled. A zombie removed my boot and and sock. I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut. My heart was beating fast and I was breathing heavy. The zombie moved my foot to get a better look at it. "He just bloody sprained it" said the zombie. He let go of my foot. 

I opened my eyes and saw the zombies. He's kinda, cute. Wait what? The zombie stood up. "Alright, what's the bloody plan" asked the zombie. "It's just a sprained ankle. We can fix it but he has to come with us" said a zombie. "Alright, but he can't be hunted down so Newt you're second in command so you turn him. The rest of use will make sure there are no other humans" said zombie who I guess is the leader. The other zombies left and I sat up. The cute zombie who I guess is Newt stayed. "Newt" I asked nervously. He turned to me. "What is your name" asked Newt. "Th,Thomas" I stuttered. "It's cute, I like it" said Newt smiling. I couldn't help but smile and blush. Newt started walking up to me. "NO NO NO NO NO, PLEASE, STAY BACK" I yelled scooting backwards. Newt caught me and laid me down. Newt hovered above me. "Tommy, if I let you go back to the glade you must promise me to come back when your leg is healed" said Newt. "What about the others" I asked nervously. "If you don't come back in time we will enter the glade and find you" said Newt. "Can I think about it" I asked. "Ya, you have till sunrise" said Newt.