Haunted part 2

THOMAS POV: 

I was sitting on my bed with a doctor on his knees in front of me. "Thomas, are you sure Newt isn't just part of you that needs to be loved" asked a doctor. "I'm sure. I know Newt is real. He will come back" I said happily. I hope he will. I saw the tears in his eyes when I was left here, plus after everything we have been threw. How could he stay away? The doctor signed and stood up. "Thomas, I hope you find happiness one day" said the doctor. The doctor left. I laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes. I started choking. I opened my eyes and saw Gally. "This is for Newt" said Gally. I started to feel weak. Newt came and pushed Gally off me. I rolled over and coughed. "What the bloody fuck Gally" Newt yelled. "I thought he agreed to let me live" I said a little weak. "You two are so clueless it hurts" said Gally. Newt and I were confused. "You both can't be with out each other so just kill Thomas and get it over with" said Gally. 

Newt and I were both silent. "Wow" said Gally annoyed. He turned and left threw the wall. Newt turned to face me. I sat up and looked at him. Newt said nothing. "Newt" I asked. Newt signed and looked at the floor. I stood up. "I'm not letting you kill yourself Tommy. I just heard what everyone has said about you and you have a good future ahead of you" said Newt. "Newt look at me" I ordered. Newt looked up at me. "I'm gonna die anyway. Besides I don't want all that if you aren't by my side. And I don't mean with me I mean really there. I want to be able to hold you when we watch the stars, or kiss you when I want. I see you right in front of me Newt but it's not enough. It will never be enough until I can run my fingers threw your soft hair" I said. Newt signed. He grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper. "I wanna show you the truth Tommy but first you have to go to this place once you get out of here. Promise" asked Newt. I took the sheet of paper. "Promise" I said. 

A few months or so later I was allowed to leave and my family had a welcome back party. I graduated from high school and started collage. I found a collage near the place Newt wanted me to go to. It was a hospital in the next state over. I entered the hospital and walked up to the front the desk. "Hi um can I ask where room 250 is" I asked. "Are you family" asked the doctor. "No just a friend" I said. "Oh, room 250 is on the second floor in the left wing" said doctor. "Thanks" I said. I went to the second floor and finally found room 250. Why would Newt send me here? I walked in and froze. There on the bed laid Newt. He was asleep and had some machines hooked up to him. His heart was beating. Have I really gone crazy? Did I never meet Newt and the whole thing was fake? I saw Newt's ghost standing looking out the window. "Newt" I asked. He turned to face me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before Tommy but I never died" said Newt. I was shocked and confused. 

"But you said you killed yourself" I said. "I said I attempted suicide. I never said I died" said Newt. "But how and why" I asked. "When I jumped off that building I wanted to die. I knew that the only thing that would change my mind was finding my one true love. That is the only thing that can make this life worth living" said Newt. "But why are you still, a ghost" I asked. "Tommy, are you sure you are my soulmate" asked Newt. "I know I'm not perfect Newt but I would be crazy to not love you. I want to be nothing more then yours" I said. Newt smiled and walked up to me. We both closed our eyes and kissed. I opened my eyes and so did Newt. He put his hand on my cheek. "Thank you Tommy" said Newt. He closed his eyes and was lifted into the air. He was laid down on his back and put above his body. Newt moved so he was now in the same position as his body. Newt slowly entered his body and opened his eyes. "Tommy" he asked looking at me. I smiled and ran up to him. After that Newt and I both continued with our life. His family was happy that Newt finally woke up. Newt and I later got married and lived along happy life together. Until Newt was diagnosed with a deadly disease. See how that would end we both took out life and spent our after life together.