Plane

NEWT POV:

I was walking to my gate with my parents. We made it to the escalators and I put the handle down. "Do you need help" asked a man. "No, I just don't bloody trust those things" I said. I walked down the stairs with the man. "Me neither, I also think it's lazy for some cases. Like us. Anyway I'm Thomas, what's your name" asked Thomas. "Newt" I said. We made it to the bottom and I pulled the handle back up. We continued walking. "So, where are you flying" asked Thomas. "Florida, and you" I asked. "Same, I have to fly to the capital" said Thomas as he held up his ticket. "Oh, that's only about three hours from where I'm flying to" I said. "Well maybe we can see each other again, but probably not soon. I'm flying for, business matters" said Thomas. "I hope everything goes well" I said. "I'm sure it will. Just have to ask the stupid council what I'm allowed to do with my life. But I won't bore you with that" said Thomas. "Okay, but why don't you just tell them that it's your life" I said.

"I don't know, I want to but. It's complicated. But atleast I won't be terminated. I just Florida's vote and I'm can do what I want" said Thomas. We made it to more escalators and I put my handle down. I like how they have stairs as a option. Thomas and I walked up the stairs and went to our gates. I noticed it was snowing outside. We sat down and each flight was delayed. I don't personally don't care. A delayed flight once saved some ones life. On 9/11. In short the fourth flight was delayed and already heard about the events happening and they later fought back against the attackers. The plane crashed and I assume they all died. But it missed it's target. So who ever was at the target was saved. Plus I'm on vacation. But mostly the 9/11 fact. Plus it is snowing pretty bad out there. Turns out every flight leaving was delayed and the flights there are coming here have been sent to another airport. It's too dangerous to try and land here. I went with my parents while they had to find another flight.

It didn't take long and then we went to a hotel. I swear I heard some Karen say that they should of had the storm come after her flight. As if that is bloody possible. We made it to the hotel and checked in. The next day we went back to the airport. Thomas sat next to me. "Guess we are on the same flight" said Thomas. "I thought you were heading to the capital" I said. "It doesn't leave for another few hours. So I figured the sooner I leave the place the better" said Thomas. "Probably" I said. "You want to watched a few movies or something after we take off" asked Thomas. "Sure" I said. We talked till take off. We took of and then landed in Florida. "I guess this is it" I said. Thomas gave me a necklace with his phone number written on a small slip of paper. "Here, in case you want to call or something" said Thomas. "Thanks" I said. I hugged Thomas and we went our separate ways. I later texted him when I had some free time. He got Florida's vote and can now do the one really important thing. He hasn't bloody told me what it is. It doesn't matter I guess. He will tell me if he wants.