Zombie King Lemon

THOMAS POV:

I laid with Newt in our bed. He was a human and we are married. I told everyone my soulmate is human because I felt that he was born. They letter sent DNA of every human who was born around that time and it was Newt. I snuggled with Newt. Newt pulled away. "Newt" I asked. "You don't have to lie Thomas, I know you don't love me" said Newt. "But I do" I said. Newt rolled onto his side to face me. "Then prove it" said Newt. I smashed my lips on his. Newt was a little surprised. I broke the kiss and nearly ripped our shirts off. I stared at Newt's chest. He looked perfect but also had scares. Newt seemed like he wasn't ready for me to ask so I'll ask later. Plus I'm so hard right now. I grinded against Newt and heard him moan. "You know, zombies only have sex with their soulmates" I whispered in Newt's ear. "I don't believe in the soulmates thing and I'm human" said Newt. I frowned a little. This will be hard to prove I love him then. That doesn't mean we can't fuck though.

I undid my belt and took my pants and underwear off. I removed Newt's bottoms and we were both completely naked. I smirked as I looked at Newt's naked body. "I see someone is enjoying this" I said. I grabbed Newt's dick and started rubbing it. Newt was already hard. "Would you like more" I asked. Newt moaned as I rubbed him. "I'm not having you bloody turn me" said Newt. "Sex with a zombie won't turn you. The worst that could happen is aids or something but sex can't turn you unless you can have a baby right now" I said. "Good but, wait why did you say have a baby like that? Why not right now? Are you saying I will or something" asked Newt. "Well yes, I'm the king so I'm a royal zombie but since you are my soulmate when you become a zombie we will conceive a child but then you decide if you still get pregnant or not" I said. "I'm never becoming a zombie Thomas. Just so you know" said Newt. Is it bad I want to shuck him so he will fall asleep? I started kissing and sucking Newt's neck. He tensed up.

Newt might think I will bite him. "Thomas" Newt moaned. He covered his mouth. I smirked. I picked my head up and looked at Newt. His perfect figure should be illegal. "If you don't love then why are you begging for more of my love" I asked. I started play with Newt's nipples. He blushed and kept his mouth covered. "You don't have to cover the screams Newt" I said. Newt slowly uncovered his mouth. I started leaving kissing all over Newt's body. Newt closed his eyes and moaned quietly. I know he will never admit this but I know Newt is enjoying this and wants more. I moved down to Newt's dick and started sucking. Newt was still moaning silently. I started rubbing his balls. I can't handle Newt silently moaning anymore. I stopped sucking and slowly entered Newt. He groaned in pain. I came closer to Newt's ear to whisper. Newt was biting his lip as he was trying to adjust. I probably should of fingered him a little bit first. "It's okay baby, it will only hurt for a little bit. You won't be in pain much longer love" I whispered.

I sat up and waited for Newt to adjust. He finally no longer seemed to be in pain. I very slowly thruster and Newt silently moaned. "Don't be silent love. I want to hear you. You sound sex when you moan for me" I said. Newt blushed. I started to thrust fast and harder. Newt was moaning in pleasure but still trying to be silent. "Tommy" Newt moaned. He covered his mouth. I blushed and kept thrusting. "I like Tommy, but only you can call me that" I said. Newt kept his mouth covered. I took his hands off hiss mouth and held them down. I kept thrusting in Newt and heard him scream in pleasure. "Tommy, oh shuck, ah harder" Newt moaned. Newt screamed louder. "Did I find your spot" I asked. Newt didn't answer but his screaming answered for him. I smirked and kept thrusting in Newt's spot. Judging by his screams he won't last much longer. "Newt" I moaned. Newt kept screaming and it was clear he is close. "THOMAS" Newt screamed as he came. I hope the whole castle didn't hear us. Newt's was tightened around my dick. I thrusted a few more times before I came.

I pulled out and laid down next to Newt. "Did that prove I love you" I asked as I snuggled with Newt. He signed. "Fine, but I still won't ever become a zombie" said Newt. "Why" I asked. "It doesn't matter. I know we aren't soulmates" said Newt. I licked his cheek. Soulmates. Newt will come around. He just needs time.