Kids

MINHO POV:

Well shuck. Today was the same as always. I entered the glade and was met with Thomas and Newt who ran up to me. One day Thomas was stung during the day. He fainted and instead of going threw the changing he turned into a seven year old boy. We carried him back to the glade and found out that around the same time Thomas was stung a griever entered the glade and stung Newt. So now they are both seven year old boys. WCKD later sent up some new clothes and toys for them. Thomas and Newt also insist on calling me dad and Alby mom. I have no idea why but everyone else is brother. I also had to admit that I am as straight as a ruler. "Dad" Thomas and Newt said happily running up to me. "Hey" I said. I picked them up and carried them into the glade. Okay I may not mind it all because they are so adorable. "Can Newt and I get married" asked Thomas. "What did Alby and everyone else say" I asked.

I remember they once asked me if they can have candy and I said yes but everyone else said no. "Gally was a turd and said no but everyone else seemed okay with it" said Thomas. "Okay, why don't you two go get ready for the wedding and invite people" I said putting them down. They cheered and ran off. "How long are they going to stay like this. Thomas woke me up last night because him and Newt had a nightmare but Alby was too hard to wake up and you aren't the most friendly person in the morning" said Ben. I'll have to work on that I guess. I can't even control my salt when I am tired. After work was over we had the wedding. Thomas and Newt walked up to the alter holding hands. They made it and stood there. "We are gathered here today to join these two boys. May they be together for eternity. Thomas do you promise to love and protect Newt with all your heart" asked Alby. "Yes" said Thomas. That isn't what you are suppose to say at a wedding but it's adorable. "Newt do you promise to love and protect Thomas with all your heart" asked Alby. "Yep" said Newt.

"Then congratulations. You are now together as one. You may kiss" said Alby. Thomas and Newt closed their eyes as they kissed. They grew back to normal as they kissed. They broke the kiss and were shocked. They were also naked since the clothes ripped. They ran off to the storage area where we left their old clothes. I can't believe it was true loves first kiss. "Well I would of agreed if I knew that would happen" said Gally. "Are they still going to call us brother and mom and dad" asked Winston. "If they do I will shove my hair gel some where they don't want it shoved" I said. "Their hair" asked Frypan. "Oh shuck you all" I said. "I'm not sure that would be pleasant" said Ben. "Why, I'm the perfect guy to shuck" I said. "But you are straight" said Ben. "But you didn't say you wouldn't like it" said Winston. Ben said nothing. He seemed no, NO. I am straight. Right? "I'm going to go check on those shanks" I said. I ran off blushing. I might be gay. I found Thomas and Newt as they finished putting their gear on. "Everything okay" asked Thomas. "Ya, just had to get away from those shanks" I said. "So you're in love" said Newt. I blushed. They promised not tell anyone and went to go see everyone and then shuck in the woods. The next day during lunch a griever came and stung me and Ben. We both turned into kids with Newt and Thomas as our parents. I also found out I am gay.