chosen one

Souline's POV

I walked down the halls of my grandparents huge castle , looking at all the paintings on the wall of the previous  kings and queens . The kings had one side and the queens the other side . But they were right in front of there mates looking at each other .

One day my picture would be right beside my grandmas , and I'll probably be the only one up there without a mate  .

I sighed and continued on my way to the garden , it was my favorite part , She had it decorated  so pretty . It had fountains and I loved how I was surrounded by water . And around the little pond was plants and statues . It looked so beautiful.

I made my way to the center and sat down and inhaled the scent of nature. It had been a while since I was so close with nature . I hadn't fully connected with it in a while .

I dipped my fingers in the water as I felt it wrap up my hand , I started laughing as I felt good. I hadn't felt so calm and relaxed in a while .

I felt the air around me pick up as I felt it hug around me . I just smiled and pulled my hand out the water and opened the book I had brought out .

" The moon goddesses chosen one "

" one day a child will be born , and this child will be nothing like a regular werewolf . This child will posses powers that others have wanted , she will be unique and powerful. People from darkest corners of the forest will come for her , and try to make her theres . Her children are also said to be powerful and therefore everyone will want her children .and this child along with her mate are going to be the moon goddesses warriors . The ones protecting the supernatural world of harm , there love will be like no other, there love is so stron—- "

"Souline!!" I heard Selleste yell .

" what ? " I said looking up at her with annoyance

" I just had the most brilliant idea" said Selleste

" I doubt it " I whispered

" hey , I hope you know I can hear you ! Werewolf hearing and all " she said rolling her eyes at me .

" but like I was saying we should go to that night club near here that we like going to whenever we come here " she said smirking knowing she had me at night club .

" you know what Selleste that is the best idea you've ever had " I said winking at her.

I quickly got up from where I was sitting and ran towards her and grabbed her as I pulled her inside .

"Come on Selleste you are so slow " I said pulling her as we got into the living room where all the young adults were at , My mate was in the corner sitting down looking out the window unbothered while my brothers were basically killing him with there eyes.

" Come on sapphire " I said as I pulled her off the couch causing her to almost fall on her face .

" Souline what the hell , you almos----" she started to say but stopped when she saw my face.

All she did was smirk back as she already knew where we were going , I was one to love partying , you could say between me and my sisters the bad influence was me . but that's ok because its not like I force them . We are better when we are together but according to my brothers we are bad together and cause bigger trouble on them .

"NO NO NO Souline don't even think about it " said Nick as he saw the look on my face.

" Oh what ever do you mean brother " I said giving him a innocent smile.

" No souline , we know that evil face anywhere, I see it in my nightmares" said Asher as he shuddered .

" Yall are such drama queens" I said rolling my eyes.

" Us dramatic? have you seen yourself when you get drunk or high off blood " he said looking at me with an accusing face.

I saw Ellie getting the girls out of the corner of my eyes.

when you drink blood it feels like you're floating and the more you take the better it feels , its a feeling that's unexplainable. and vampires know that drinking fresh blood while having sex is the absolutely best feeling, Its like being on drugs.

I made eye contact with every single one of my brothers as I smirked and made a run towards where all the girls where standing , my brothers saw that coming as they started to run towards us but they were too late .

" Goodbye Brothers" I said as I smirked and winked at them , last thing I saw was Jaxon starring at me .