65

Souline's POV

I found a one piece and decided to pair it with a pink cardigan thing , I left my hair down for extra coverage and made sure to grab my sunglasses .I reached down for my book I had brought an I felt as my sleeve fell down my shoulder. I reached to pull it back up , I looked up and made eye contact with Jaxon in the mirror .

I watched as he looked at the back of my shoulder and then looked at my thighs covered in Bruises and scars , and then back up to my face . I could see him starting to get mad . I watched as he got up from the bed and walked towards me slowly .

" Jaxon " I said as he reached for the cardigan and pulled it down again , He ran his fingers through the four claw marks going down my back .

" What else did he do to you ? " He asked quietly as he also traced the scar on the side of my face

" Jaxon I -"

" DAMNIT SOULINE WHAT ELSE!! " He yelled causing me to flinch back .

I felt myself tear up as he looked at me angrily .

" Souline " He warned

" Jaxon ..Please " I whimpered.

" What do you hide so much " he said as he pulled the cardigan down my shoulders .

I saw his face go blank as he saw the side of my neck and especially the spot where he would mark me , On my neck I had Scars but what stood out more was that where he was supposed to mark me stood the words " Reject" and " unwanted" .

Derek made sure to remind me that I was rejected and unwanted , He said he always wanted me to remember .

" W-What else " He pushed .

" Jaxon- I'm not ready to talk about that " I whispered as I went to walk away .

" SOULINE ... " He yelled pulling me back

" I WAS FUCKING RAPED OK , HE RAPED ME OVER AND OVER . HE WANTED ME TO BEAR HIS CHILDREN . I THOUGHT THESE BABIES WERE HIS!!!" I yelled now completely angry and embarrassed.

" WE REALLY THOUGHT THESE BABIES WERE HIS , DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS??? , AND JUST IMAGINE HIS REACTION WHEN HE FOUND OUT THEY WERNT HIS !!!! " I continued to yell .

" Is that what you wanted to know , Are you happy now? " I whispered .

I looked up at him as I saw him walk out the door and slam it behind him .

" Jaxon " I yelled after him

I fell on the bed as the tears poured down my face, This is it . He hates me ... He's disgusted by me .

I sat on the balcony and starred out into the ocean watching the waves, I saw as they slowly got stronger . At this point I don't think me and Jaxon will ever be happy . One minute we are good and the next we aren't. And after this I don't think he will want me .

I sighed as I leaned my head against the window . Being a pregnant hormonal Vampire is not helping my current thirst.

" I need blood " I said through the mind link with my siblings .

"How soon " I heard Nick ask

" 2 Hours Max " I told them .

I looked out towards the ocean and saw some dude bothering a girl ." You " I said as I made my way down stairs and out the back door towards the ocean . As I got closer I saw how Uncomfortable the girl really was .

" Are you ok " I asked the girl .

" She's Fine " Said the man angrily .

" I wasn't talking to you " I said looking at him.

" It's Ok " I said nodding at her as she gave me a grateful smile as she ran off .

I was surprised to see them down here as These houses are private and the nearest house is miles from here .

" You shouldn't have done that bitch " He said stepping closer .

" Or what " I said narrowing my eyes at him .

I lunged at him but was pulled back by my arm , I looked to see who it was and it was Elijah .

" Let me go Elijah , This piece of shit deserves it " I said Lunging at him again .

" Souline " He said with a warning.

" Yea let the whore go I-" He started but was cut off as Elijah punched him across his face.

" Now what you piece of shit " I yelled as I laughed at him , But my smile was wiped off my face as I saw the blood dripping down the side of his Head.

" What are you scared of a little blood " said the dude

" No " I said as I felt my eyes turn red and the veins under my eyes come out .

" W-What is wrong with her-" He said now backing up .

" Elijah please , He deserves it . And there is no one around us " I said begging him

" Souline No " He said angrily .

" But why " I told him making my way closer to the dude .

" Because you will loose control , You don't seem ok " Said Ares from behind me .

" I'm fineee , But I won't be if I don't get blood soon . " I told the annoyed .

"Souline " I heard Nick say .

I watched as all my siblings walked towards me I looked to my left as I saw the man running away .

" He's getting away " I told them as I went to run after him but was pulled back by Ares and pulled to sit down on the sand with them .

" What's wrong " Asked Selleste.

" Nothing is wrong , Let's go back " I told them as I stood up .

" Souline , Talk to us " Said Asher

" Really I'm fine , I'm just not ready to talk about it . Please understand " I pleaded them.

" Ok let's go back " Said Nick as he picked me up bridal style.

" Damn Souline go on a diet " He playfully groaned .

" Yea, Yea " I told him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

" Dinner is ready " we heard as soon a we walked in .

Nick set me down in a seat beside Jaxon who didn't even look at me . I saw Nick look between us with a questioning look . I just ignored him as I got comfortable In the chair.

" So what do you guys want to do tomorrow " Asked Ellie with a clear of her throat .

Apparently everyone could feel the tension between me and Jaxon , Because everyone was looking around at each other . Wondering what had happened with us now.

" We should definitely go to the beach and to this Mall near here , It has the cutest things " said Hailey .

Everyone nodded agreeing with her , Soon everyone was Talking about who knows what .I was too busy thinking about what would happen next .

" Eat " I heard through the mind link I looked up to see Jaxon not even looking at me . I just ignored him and rolled my eyes.

" Damnit Souline , Stop being so fucking hard headed and just fucking eat " I heard through the mind link causing me to look at him with a what the fuck face . He looked Up at me meeting my eyes and he had the darkest look on his face.

I looked around and noticed everyone was now starring at us Intensely wondering what was currently happening . I grabbed the Fork and picked up a piece of steak and put it in my mouth , I looked up to see he was still starring at me . I slowly chewed and with a struggle swallowed it .

I covered my mouth with my hand as I felt it start to come back up , I quickly pushed the chair back as I rushed to the nearest bathroom and emptied out my already empty stomach .