trip to the Castle

Souline's POV

I felt someone playing with my hair and leaving kisses on my head . I opened my eyes and looked around , remembering that i had spent the night at Jaxon's .

" Good morning " I mumbled digging my head under the pillows and away from the sunlight .

" Morning princess " He said pulling my body towards him .

"Come on , we have to go get ready and pack . We have to start making our way down to the castle " he said as he cuddled me

" I don't have clothes " I mumbled from under the pillows .

" I got someone to get you some , there in the closet " he said causing me to get up and go to the closet

And someone had bought clothes , I had a little corner for myself and to the size of his closet , it was a big corner.

"Aww thank you baby" I told him as I hugged him

" Ok there's towels in the bathroom , I'm going to go check around and do some stuff before we have to go . I'll be back by the time your ready to go down " he said kissing me

I just now looked at him and he was already showered and wearing some jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed his abs , since today we were going to be in the car and not do anything else .

" Bye baby " I told him as I picked out some Black ripped shorts and a long sleeved black shirt .

I got in the shower and washed my hair and then washed my body in his products . Since it was the only thing I had .

I got out the shower and walked back into the closet to look for some undergarments , I picked a matching black lacey set .

" Hey Baby are you re- " started as he walked in .

I had just finished putting on my undergarments when he walked in , He walked towards me and hugged me from behind . he kissed the side of my neck as he just hugged me and starred at me through the mirror.

" You're so beautiful " he whispered

" Thank you baby " I told him as I turned around and hugged him.

" Are your bags packed " I asked him.

" Yea, I packed them this morning " he said as he pulled away and passed me my shorts

" Wow look at you " I told him

he just rolled his eyes and smiled as he watched me change . Before I was fully dressed I saw him take a picture of me .

I walked towards his bathroom and let my hair out the towel and left it to air dryn.

" Ok Jaxson I'm ready " I told him as I saw him look up from his phone.

" Let's go " he said as he grabbed his bag and grabbed my hand .

We walked down the stairs just as everyone else started coming down , everyone was dressed casual but not too underdressed as everyone was still royalty and they would all be going to a castle.

" Ok mom , we will see you all down there " he said as he went and kissed her cheek

" Ok , y'all be safe baby " she said as she came and hugged me too .

" Bye , safe travels " I told them as we walked out and got in the car and drove towards my house

We pulled up to my house and got out , I ran towards my room and bumped into someone and was falling back but was pulled back .

" ooh my goddess , I'm always bumping into something " I muttered as I looked up and saw Ares

" Ares I thought you'd be gone by now " I told him as I walked into my room to get my bag .

" No we are just now leaving , mom and dad left early this morning " he said as I saw everyone was now downstairs .

" ok , well let's go " I told them

But as we were getting in our cars we saw a party bus pull up in the drive way .

" Get in losers " said Noah as he pulled in and opened the doors .

" where did you get this " asked Ellie as she ran inside with everyone else running in behind her .

After a couple hours of laughing and dancing we pulled up to the castle .

" Were here " said Noah as he put the bus on park and got out .

I got out , and there were lots of people everywhere , everyone was rushing and trying to get the castle ready for tomorrow.

" You guys finally made it " said my grandma Beatrice as she hugged us .

"Hi grandma " I told her as I hugged her .

" You guys have the same rooms as always and for everyone else you will get shown to your rooms " said my grandma as she walked inside .