Goodbye

Souline's POV

I reached out for her hand as I looked at her for the last time , she had the same eyes as Jaxon and the same dimples . Sometimes looking at her eyes was too painful so I mostly avoided looking at her in the eyes .

" Ok are you ready " I asked her as I gripped her hand .

" Yes we need to get out of here, Jaxon is waiting for us " she said looking hopeful .

" Ok , when teleporting you might get nauseous or dizzy and that's completely normal ok . Just close your eyes and breathe in . " I told her gripping both her hands .

" Ok let's go " she said looking up at me . And for the last time I looked up and made eye contact imaging it was Jaxons eyes I was looking into .

My eyes started to water as I looked at her , I closed my eyes and imagined her in front of her house .

" SOULINE ! " I heard Derek yell as I heard her running towards me .

I opened my eyes and she was gone , but my hands were still out and he stepped on my left hand causing me to for the first time let out a scream as I did not see it coming .

" YOU STUPID WHORE " he yelled as he slammed the cell door open and grabbed me by my neck chocking me .

" HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT " he yelled in my face angrily as he added more pressure to my neck .

As I started to loose conscious he let go and pulled me out and up the stairs by my hair .

I was finally able to breath properly but the air was once again knocked out of me as he slammed me on the floor .

" You will pay for this you stupid whore " he said as he started whipping my back . He extended his claws and clawed down my back.

He continued on with the torture as he talked about how I was going to pay and how he was going to make sure I gave him a child .

As soon as he was done with me he dumped me back in the cell and this time I did not have Freya to talk to and distract me from the pain .

I cried , I missed him . But now I knew he would be fine , he would have his sister so he could finally be happy . I just wish I could see his face when he sees her .

I smiled as I imagined his happiness in knowing his sister who was supposed to be dead wasn't .

I was in so much pain that I started feeling nauseous , I rolled up into a ball and decided to drift off into the darkness as I felt the bile start to come up . I started thinking about him and soon after I was out and dreaming with him .