Weak

Souline's POV
I had been in here for three days now and I finally felt better, I didn't feel the urge to drink or to kill someone .

I sighed , but I was still rejected . Though I didn't accept so it's not permanent, but I doubt he's gonna want to be with me he rejected me for a reason .

I looked up as I heard the doors open and in walked my grandma , the current vampire queen  due to my dad wanting nothing to do with the vampire crown making me next in line as well as the witch kingdom due to my moms side, both my parents being royals .I smiled as I saw her she opened the door and came in . I Tried to get up but failed she helped me up and I hugged her .

"What are you doing here grandma " I asked her quietly

" I heard what happened to my little princess and I had to come and see how you were " she said

I hugged her tighter and started crying  " I don't know what happened grandma it was so weird . One minute he wanted me and the next he rejected me " I told my grandma .

" it's ok soul , we will figure out what happened " she said hugging me tighter .

"But for now we need to weaken your vampire because if we don't she is going to do something you two will regret " she said

" Ok, but will she be ok " I asked quietly

" Yes she will , but you will be very weak . Your wolf is already weak due to the rejection and now with us weakening your vampire . We just don't know if you'll even be able to function properly but we need to do this for y'all . " she said sadly

" Ok grandma , I'll be okay " i said quietly

" I know you will baby , I'll also teach you how to control your vampire , but it's going to be hard Souline " she said

" But come on baby , let's take you upstairs " she said while helping me up the stairs from the cells .

My brothers were up there , and as soon as they saw my grandma trying to help me up the stairs they rushed to help me .

"It's ok Souline , I got you . Don't worry we will help you through this " said my brother Nick

I just nodded and put my head on his shoulder as he took me up to my room .

He took me to my bathroom and sat me down near the tub and kissed my forehead and walked out . My grandma came in soon after with my mom as they helped me shower due to me being too weak to move and do stuff on my own .

After the shower they got me dressed into some sweat pants and a cropped t-shirt , just as my dad walked in with the pack doctor .

" hi baby " my dad said sadly .

" I'm sorry to have to do this Souline , but it's for you and Stella . And if we don't things are going to get very bad . But also with you being weaker we are going to need to watch you more because people could use that as an advantage and come for you if they find out your weak right now " Said my dad

"Im sorry , souline " said doctor Evans before he injected me with whatever they were going to put in my body .

Last thing I saw before I lost conscious was my mom crying in the corner and my dad and grandma looking at me sadly .

———————————————————————
This was a short chapter , Im sorry for taking a long time to update but My laptop had stopped working but I'm back now and I will try updating every day from now on.

Follow and like for more :)