Shopping

Souline's POV

Everybody had left to get ready , and we would all meet at the mall .

I went to my closet and changed into a pink tight dress that showed my growing belly . And put on a cream cardigan to hide everything on my back . I went to the bathroom added some simple makeup and tried to cover everything on my neck the best I could .

I added some jewelry and grabbed my bag and my phone and was headed down the stairs .
I followed Jaxons scent and it led me to his office .

" Babe , are you ready " I asked him as I leaned on his door .

"Of course " he said as he hung up the phone and walked towards me .

He kissed my forehead then my lips and finally my belly .

" I love you " he said looking down at me .

" I love you too " I said hugging him . He bent down and kissed me with so much love . He finally pulled away and put his hand over my shoulder as we walked out to the garage .

He grabbed the keys to his lambo and opened the door for and helped me in .

" soon I'm going to struggle to get in and out of here " I told him with a laugh .
He just laughed and grabbed my hand.

We pulled up to the mall and he quickly got out and ran to my side so he could help me out .

I just kissed his cheek as he grabbed my hand .

" I don't think anyone is here yet " I said looking around .

" it's ok come on , let's look around " he said as he pulled me with him .

We walked around and were talking about the babies when we ended up right in front of a baby store .

I looked through the window and looked back at him begging him to go in there .

" come on " he said with a smile as he pulled me in .

As I walked in there I felt like I was going to pass out from all the cuteness in this store .

" oh my god , how cute is this " I told Jaxon .

I was looking at cute little dresses for our baby girl , I was just picking and picking and picking . It was like I had no self control . I now had shoes , dresses , and bows for my baby girl .

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Jaxon coming my way with hands full of clothes just like me .
We both looked at each other and laughed .

" babe you need self control " I told him giggling.

" I'm not the only one apparently " he said as he smiled big .

" I'll be back " he said as I saw him go to the front of the store where they had some baskets .

He came back with all the clothes in there as I also dumped the ones I had in there .
I continued to look at clothes and I found her a few more baby outfits , even Jaxon has chosen some . Soon we moved back to the boys section where I started dumping more and more clothes .

" babe , we might have a problem " I told him as I looked down at our two full baskets .

" yea .." he said as we walked towards the registers

The lady who scanned our clothes just looked at us as she scanned the clothes . Me and Jaxon chose to ignore her as he hugged me .

" your total is $350.50 " she said

Jaxon paid and we grabbed the bags , well I tried to but only ended up stuck with 2 while he carried the rest .

" Wow we leave y'all alone for 20 minutes and this is where y'all go " said Ares taking the bags from me as he put his hand over my shoulder .

" they were cute " I mumbled .

" yea yea yea " he said as we all walked around .

I ended up going to a maternity store as I bought some dresses , jeans and some cute tops.

The girls walked into a bikini shop and pulled me in there with them .

I just looked around trying not to buy anything knowing I wouldn't be able to wear it . Maybe going to the beach was a bad idea .

But with my shopping addiction I ended up choosing some things , even though I knew I most likely wouldn't wear them .

I walked towards check out , I watched as the girl scanned my stuff . Regretting spending money at all .

" ok your total is $160.99" she said . I pulled my card out of my purse and went to put it in but someone reached around me and swiped there card .

I looked around to see Jaxon as he put in his pin . He  just ignored me and gave me a kiss on the side of cheek .

He grabbed my bags and my hand as we walked out together .

" babe you didn't have to " I told him with a sigh

" it's ok Soul , let me spoil you " I just sighed as we continued walking .

As we were walking I saw people start to bow , I looked at Jaxon to see him nod at them and give them a small smile .

" They know your there future queen " he said as he pulled closer . I just nodded .

After we finished shopping we all headed to a restaurant to eat .

We all just talked and finally me and Jaxon were on the way to his house .