58

Souline's POV

I let out a gasp as I jolted up from the bed I was just laying in , I felt around my body and let out a sigh of relief as I felt my belly , my babies were ok .

I quickly got up and changed into some sweats and a t-shirt . And focused on what was going around me . Finally I heard it , there was a battle going on out there , I used my vampire speed and followed the noise .

As I got there I looked around and noticed we were greatly outnumbered and I saw someone on the ground and noticed it was Jaxon.

I quickly raised my hand and with the flick of my wrist the person on top of him was thrown of him, with another flick his neck was snapped .

I could now feel his eyes on me , as I closed mine and began to work my magic . I heard my name being called as I raised my hands up and and roots shot from under ground and wrapped around the enemies neck . I saw vampires on there side too and threw fire balls at them , watching as they burnt up.

Soon someone was walking out of the woods , I saw as they removed there cape and there stood Cecil not surprised but happy I get to fulfill my promise to her .

She looked around until her eyes caught mine , she looked shocked as she looked my up and down her eyes stoping at my stomach .

" You were supposed to be dead " she said as she stopped .

" well look at me , not even death wants me " I said mocking what she had told me before about how no one wanted me .

" you bitch " she said as she tried to use her powers on me , but my wall had already been up protecting me and everyone here from her powers .

" you were supposed to be dead!! No one ever does there job around here ." She said angrily as she used her vampire speed and ended up right in front of me . But using my powers I threw her all the way to the other side of the field .

" Remember what I told you Cecil " I told her angrily as I could now feel my eyes turning red and feeling the anger radiating off my body .

Using my powers I broke her arm , she fell to the ground crying and gripping her hand .

" Your going to pay " I told her but she caught me by surprise as she used some type of power and threw me .

I used my air power and caught myself so I wouldn't hit the ground and hurt myself or the babies . I landed smoothly on the ground as I rubbed my belly , feeling the babies move .

I outstretched my hand and used my powers pulling her towards me squeezing my hand into a fist as I started chocking her with my powers .

" That shit you did to me and my babies you will pay for, the times you'd run a blade down my body " I said as I created large cuts on her body making her feel how I felt .

" the times you'd whip me " i whispered as I I created the large whip marks on her back .

" all the scars you left on my body " I whispered as I left more scars on her body watching her scream as she felt what I felt .

Now she was right in front of me , my hands fully on her neck as I gripped hard , reminding her of what she had don't to me .

" You will pay for it all , you never deserved your title . All the innocent lives you destroyed . All the trouble you caused , All the things you took from me " I whispered as I saw her loose conscious.

" everything " I whispered .

All I could see was red , watching as I was the one holding her and it was in my power . Her life was in My hands.

" Soul " I heard but I ignored them .

" Souline " I heard again.

" baby , you need to let go of her so they can take her " I heard in my ear as someone grabbed my hands and ripped them off of her .

As soon as my hands were off of her I was broken from the anger filled trance and I noticed it was Jaxon who had pulled me off of her .

" JAXON " I breathed out as I threw my self at him hugging him like my life depended on it , hugging him like he would slip away any moment .

" Soul " he breathed in my neck as he picked me up and pulled me as close as he could to him . But my bump was in the way.

We both looked down and saw my bump in between us we both looked up at each other and smiled .

" I'm pregnant " I whispered out through a laugh .

" I see that " he laughed as he kissed me . Kissed me with so much love , kissed me as if it would be our last kiss .

" our baby girl and baby boy " he whispered putting his forehead on mine .

" I—it's a boy and a girl " I asked as tears started pouring down my face.

" yes baby , we are having a baby girl and a baby boy " he said as he gave me a huge smile.

I just kissed him again and pulled him in tighter .

" I love you " I whispered .

" I love you more baby " he whispered .

He set me down and soon I was pulled into another set of arms . I instantly knew who's arms I was in and relaxed as I pulled him closer to me .

" I'm sorry " I whispered in his chest .

" Don't ever do that again " he said

" no promises " i whispered as I he let out a frustrated sigh and pulled me closer.

I inhaled his scent , I inhaled the scent of my twin brother who would calm me down when I was younger .

He kissed my forehead as he let me go and soon my brothers attacked me into a hug .

" don't do that again " said Nick .

" we thought you were gone ... " said Elijah

" we thought we'd never get to annoy you again , we'd never get to hear you laugh . " said Asher as I saw a tear slide down his face .

" and now your stuck with me forever " I whispered as I hugged all three of them the best I could .

" and now you gave us a niece and nephew ,there's going to be two Mini you's running around , as if having one of you wasn't enough " said Ares as he wiped his fake tears .

" Now the three of us can gang up and prank y'all " I said as I laughed .

" OH NO what will we ever do " said Asher dramatically

Soon I was tackled as Selleste me and Sapphire were falling towards the ground but thank god my brothers caught us .

" Careful " muttered Nick as he helped me up , But that didn't stop them as they hugged me again .

" WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT " whispered Selleste in my ear as she cried in my arms .

" We thought you wouldn't make it " whispered Sapphire as she also cried .

" I'm sorry " was all I could say as I continued to cry with them .