50

Souline's POV

I was tired , my whole body ached . At this point I don't think Jaxon was coming or anybody.  It's been 3 months since I got taken and have been here ever since .

The pain of the beatings got stronger as I got weaker , I prayed to the moon goddess to save my twins .

Ever since I teleported Freya out of here I've wondered if she made it home . I hope to have at least gotten her close enough to know her way back .

" Well well well " said a voice causing me to slowly look up .

" The big bad tribid doesn't look so big and bad now " said Cecil

" Fuck off " I whispered through the pain .

" that wasn't very nice " she said as she started doing the mind thing she always does causing me to let out a scream . The pain feeling unbearable at my already weakened state .

" You are such a little bitch , you couldn't do this when I was at full power? " I asked her through the pain .

I saw her face then with anger , knowing I hit a nerve . She pulled the door open and came at me , and started hitting me with some of the weapons Derek had left by the door .

I could feel the blood running down my body , the pain becoming too much . As I felt myself loose conscious.

" You will pay for this Cecil " I told her spitting out the blood from my mouth .

" If you and those bastards make it out " she said with a laugh .

" You've always been such an insecure bitch , always wanting more and more . But that shit will catch up to you Cecil . And you will pay for everything you ever did . I will make sure of it " I told her .

She just looked at me angrily , she rushed to the weapon table and grabbed a knife . Then came at me and stuck it in my leg .

I jerked up causing the knife to go in deeper , the blood flowing at what seemed a very slow rate .

" I swear Cecil , You will pay " I gritted out through the pain .

She just walked out and slammed the door shut , and pulled at it to make sure it was locked and walked back up the stairs .

When I saw she was finally gone I looked down at my leg that now had a knife sticking out of it . I didn't know weather to pull it out or leave it in .

But more and more blood was pouring out , this is How the great powerful tribid would die , to a knife in her leg .

I began to rub my stomach , and felt my babies move for the first time causing me to smile and start crying .

Oh my babies .. Our babies .

Are you coming for me Jaxon ...