69

Souline's POV

After spending a relaxing week at the beach , we were finally all on the way back home .

Me and Jaxon still hadn't spoken a word to each other , but that didn't stop me from enjoying the vacation and spending time with my family.

After a long 5 hour drive back and dropping everyone else off at there house me and Jaxon were finally pulling up to our new house .

While we were away all of our stuff was moved in here and put away .

I got out of the car and went towards the back to grab my stuff but it was just taken out of my hands as Jaxon told me to just close the trunk .

I silently obeyed and walked into our house and smiled .

I followed Jaxon up the stairs and unpacked my babies stuff and brought it to each of there rooms .

I could feel Jaxon come in but I continued to put there stuff away .

" I"m sorry " he said .

" I- I took out my anger on you , but I was mad at myself ... I was mad that you were taken from right under my nose .. and then he was able to do all that he did .. I promised that I would protect you and I failed " he said as he broke down right in front of me .

" I- " I started but I didn't know what to say .

" And Im sorry for what I said about our babies , I know they are ours , I can feel it . I was just really mad at myself and weather they come out like you or not I will love them . They will have there amazing mother to help them out " he said with tears going down his face .

All I could do was get up and hug him , we both sat on the floor holding each other .

" Your beautiful, and you don't have to hide your scars , They are what shows everyone how strong you are . With or without them you are beautiful ok ! And they look bad ass " he said with a smirk .

" I love you " I told him .

" i love you more " he said as he kissed me .

After he helped me put everything away and we moved to our living room where we watched some movies and just relaxed .

He fell asleep so I decided to make him something to eat because when we ate it was around 3pm and it was around 9pm now .

I decided to make 3 sandwiches , one for me and two for him and I grabbed some fruit and some drinks and i went to pick up the tray but it was snatched out of my hands causing me to almost have a heart attack .

" Jaxon , you scared me " I told him as I held onto my stomach .

" I'm sorry darling , but I can't have you carrying this heavy tray can i " he said with a smirk as he passed me .

" it's not even that heavy " i mumbled

After eating our food we continued to watch movies until we both ended up asleep in each other's arms .