Dinner

Souline's POV
I woke up and saw that the sun was setting , and decided it was time to go back .

I got my phone looked out the window and made my way down . I was walking down the path to my house    When I saw Elijah sitting outside by himself .

Are you ok , I asked Elijah

"I should be asking you that " he said .

Well I asked first , I said

He rolled his eyes at me ,

"yes I'm fine I just needed to get away from them they were doing too much " He said .

Ok let's go back inside then , I said .

"Ok , where did you go " He asked

I went on a walk . I said

We walked inside and everyone was in the living room . Everyone was talking and laughing .

Asher looked at me
"where did you go " Asked my brother

I went for a walk . I answered he gave me a look that said  we would talk about this later . I decided to go look for mom and see if she needed some help .

Hey momma , I said walking into the kitchen .

"Hey baby , what's wrong " 

Nothing mom I just wanted to see if you needed help with anything . There is a lot of people here after all , i said smiling .

She nodded her head . "Yes there is "
she said giving me a look .

What ? , I asked

"Nothing soul " she said smiling

I rolled my eyes and smiled and helped her on cutting up veggies .

After 30 mins we were done with dinner . I went to wash up and when I got back everyone was sitting . I went and sat beside my dad and nick . My mom was on my dads other side in front of me .

We all begin eating  and my dad asked Asher and Madelyn if they had met in a romantic way .

"Well I was coming out of my first class and I bumped into him " said Madelyn laughing

" Yea and of course she was going to fall but you know me and my fast reflexes and caught her " Said Ares

Causing all of us to laugh . I spaced out after that thinking about how we had met .. he pulled me into a closet and he kissed my neck ...and we just starred into each other's eyes , I couldn't look away it was as if I was stuck in a trance . 
I shivered remembering , a smile went up to my face .... I wonder if he felt the way I did .

I decided to sneak a glance to see him already starring at me .  I shivered and once again we were stuck in a trance like thing and were making eye contact .  I couldn't look away , I was hooked not that I really wanted to .

" So Souline , any chance you found your mate today . I would have though that you and Asher would have found them at the same time " Asked my dad .

I whipped my head to where he was , not expecting his question .

I heard a chair scrape against the ground , I turned to see jaxon who's name I had recently learned . And heard a "excuse me " . As he left the kitchen heading in the direction of the bathroom .

I looked at my dad who was waiting for me to answer , and then down at my food which was barely touched .

"No .... no I haven't " I said quietly and gave him a small smile . 

He gave me and encouraging smile and said , " you'll find him soon baby , and he'll love you "

I couldn't tell them anything about him yet , I didn't know if he wanted me or if he didn't want me ... and I needed to see first . I hope he did because the mate bond is doing it's magic and it's getting harder and harder to be away from him , and I can't imagine how it would feel like if he did end up rejecting me .

After dinner me and the girls helped my mom clean the kitchen and then we headed up to my room and watched some movies . And spilled some tea .

After three hours it was 10:00 pm and they all decided to head home and we would meet up before school for breakfast .

We walked them to the door and we all said goodbye . I made eye contact with jaxon and gave him a small smile .

I walked to my room and laid down and started to think .
And after 5 mins walked in Ares , and jumped on my bed and just starred at me like a creep.

"Ares stop being a creep , did you need something ? Or did you just come in here to stare " I asked him .

He blinked , and then blinked again .

" I'm just trying to figure out what is wrong with you , and why you haven't been acting like yourself since the morning "

"I have " i replied. .

" No you haven't souline we are twins I know you best , And you are not acting like yourself "

"I'm fine " I replied .

"Souline , did something happen " He asked

" Ares stop , I'm fine " I said

" Did you find your mate " he asked .

I whipped my head up to him , I starred at him .
I blinked away the tears and he pulled me to him .

"It's okay souline i am here for you , I'm listening "

"Okay ... but I'm not saying any names " I said to him

He looked at me and nodded and waited for me to continue .

I found my mate .... but I don't think he wants me . That's why I was late today . I was with him , he pulled me into the janitors closet and .....

" DID HE TOUCH YOU " asked Ares cutting me off.

WHAT NO , if you hadn't rudely interrupted me you would know that he just looked at me kissed my neck and then .... just pulled back like I had burned him looked at me and then just walked out .

And then I saw him later that day and he had a bimbo all over him , and ... they kissed . I said looking down embarrassed .

" HE DID WHAT, WHO IS HE " Asked Ares angrily .

Ares ! , I told you I wouldn't say names .

"Fine , so you know for sure that he doesn't want you ? . Give him some time to come around . Your not that ugly " he said smiling .

" Just give him time he won't be able to fight the mate bond . And if anything happens you tell me . Me and the boys will be ready to beat anyone up "

I smiled and nodded my head .

Thankyou , I said hugging him .

"Anytime womb buddy " he said smiling . He kissed my forehead and said goodnight .

Ares, please don't tell no one else , I will when I'm ready .

"Ok , goodnight souline . If you need anything you know where I live and sleep "

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled . I got up and got ready for bed .
..................................................