Pool day

Souline's POV

It has been almost two weeks since I decided to give Jaxon another chance and so far everything is good between us, I've gotten to know him better these last couple day's and we've gotten closer . And that scares me because I know if he chooses to leave me , This time I would not survive this.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone hugged me from behind and pulled me to there chest. I felt the sparks go all over my body causing me to relax, I could feel his six pack through his shirt and even feel Jaxon jr . With us getting closer the sexual tension and the mate pull have gotten stronger .

" Hey baby girl " he whispered in my ear as he kissed the side of my neck .

" Hey there " I whispered back biting my lip .

He smirked as he knew his affect on me and moved beside me and put his arm around me dangerously close to my ass .

" So the royal ball is this weekend and we need to go dress shopping " said Sapphire

" Oh my god ! I had totally forgotten about the ball " said Ellie

" I know just the perfect place to get our dresses " I told them smiling

" where " asked Sofie

" Mádame Tussauds " I said

" oh yea ! She always has the best things " said sapphire

We all walked towards gym class , this was our last class of the day .

As we walked in the gym we saw people coming out the locker rooms and heading outside .

" I'll see you in a bit " I told him as I pecked his lips

He nodded and walked in the locker room with my brothers and his .

I quickly changed into the slutty uniforms and walked out with the girls .

As soon as I walked out Jaxon was at my side protectively and wrapped his arm around me again . This time on my ass causing me to blush .

" you look so good in this , but it's not for everyone to see you like this " he growled in my ear causing me to clench my thighs together .

He smirked as he knew what he was doing to me , it was getting harder for us to control ourselves around each other .

Every time I  saw him I wanted to jump his bones , and remember how it felt to have him all on me kissing me all over .

I cleared my throat as it suddenly started to get hotter in here ,Finally everyone was out and we all started walking out towards the football field where everyone else was .

" Nice of you guys to join us " said the coach raising an eyebrow

Ok split up boys y'all will be over there and girls y'all will stay here , and do the stations .

Jaxon kissed my forehead as he walked away with everyone else .

" So you and Jaxon look like y'all are doing amazing " said Sofie smiling

" Yea , we are " I told them as I looked up at him and saw him running around and laughing .

" Have you guys mated , since y'all got back together " said Ellie smirking at me

" No not yet , but it might happen soon . Our wolves are some horny dogs and it's getting harder to resist each other" I told them blushing

" Just don't make us aunts yet " said Madelyn causing everyone else to laugh .