Royal ball

Souline's POV

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with a startle as someone opened the door .

" Soul , time for y'all to get up and shower . Makeup and hair will be here in 20 minutes " said my nana as she closed the door .

I looked beside me to see that the bed was still empty and no one had slept on it . I sighed as I got up and got in the shower .

15 minutes later my nana knocked on my door as makeup and hair was here .

"Ok ladies , she's all yours " she said as she let them in and then closed the door behind her .

" Ok let's get you ready " said one of the makeup artists .

5 hours later my hair and makeup were done and all I needed to do now was slip into my dress .

" thank you " I told them ,They just bowed and walked out.

I walked down the stairs and looked around for Jaxon . And with no luck I ended up at the kitchen .

" oh Souline you look beautiful " said my grandma as she and my nana talked about how beautiful I looked.

" Thank you , have you guys seen Jaxon " I told them as I finally looked up at them

" No.. What's wrong " said my grandma as they could both see right through me.

" Nothing , everything is fine " I mumbled as I walked out . I saw them both look at each other as I walked down the hall and back up the stairs.

" What are we going to do " I mumbled to myself

" Why are you talking to yourself , you weirdo " I heard behind me .

It was Selleste and sapphire .

" Have you guys seen Jaxon " I asked them with hope .

" No , what's wrong " they asked shutting the door .

" I-I messed up " I told them

" what happened " asked Sapphire

" Stella took over last night and lost control , she bit him ... I-I marked him " I told them as I started tearing up .

" Soul..." started Selleste as they both looked at me knowing I fucked up .

" H-He hates me . We were finally ok , and I had to mess it up " I started as I started pacing around the room .

" Soul it wasn't your fault , if Stella lost control it's because she needed it . She probably couldn't wait anymore " said sapphire .

" Girls , get into your dresses, It's almost time" yelled mom

" It will be ok Souline " said Selleste as they walked out. But something was telling me it wouldn't be ok .

I quickly slipped into my dress and slipped on my heels . I made sure I looked ok.

I paced around a little more , wondering where Jaxon was . We are supposed to enter the hall and walk down together.

I walked out and got in line behind everyone , feeling anxious because Jaxon was not here . They just looked at me weird as Jaxon was not beside me .

Ares raised an eyebrow at me , no one knew me better then him . And he could tell something was wrong . My leg was bouncing and i was shaking. .

Fuck fuck fuck what do I do now . Shit Souline you really fucked up .

Everyone had just gone down , and finally it was me . And Jaxon was no where to be seen .

" Souline mikealson and Jaxon Somerholder " I heard from the inside .

I went to take a step when I saw someone stand beside me .

" Jaxon , your Here " I told him with relief

" Let's just get this over with " he mumbled coldly as he gave me his arm.

" Jaxon , I'm truly sorry . I didn't mean too she lost - " I started but was cut off by him .

" let's just do this " he said as he started to walk.

" But I- " I started

" Souline ! " he said finally looking at me .

I just looked forward , as I had the urge to cry again. We walked down the stairs as everyone starred . I put on a fake smile as we got to the bottom and they snapped a picture of us .

" Thank you everyone for coming , I hope everyone has a good night . Enjoy yourselves and now for the first dance my granddaughter and future queen and her mate Jaxon" said my grandma into the microphone .

I looked at Jaxon looking to see how he felt . But he just grabbed my hand and walked us towards the center .

He pulled me Close as he looked down at me , I could see every emotion he was feeling . And I felt so bad knowing it was my fault he was feeling this way .

We danced to the song and moved around as he spun me . I looked away as I felt myself start to tear up . The song soon ended and everyone continued on. He let go of me as soon as everyone went Back to doing what they were doing .

He walked towards everyone else , leaving me behind . I just stood there looking after him . With the pain in my heart I decided it was best I go get something to drink from the bar .

I chugged down two shots and looked around , everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves . I saw Jaxon now getting some drinks for him and the others .

I walked towards him quickly so he wouldn't walk away from me .

" Jaxon I-I'm sorry , please forgive me I didn't mean too After a while Vampi-" I started but was cut off by Jaxon .

" Not now Souline " he said as he walked away not even looking at me .

I stood there as my heart shattered a bit . What was I going to do now .

It had been an hour and I was just watching as Jaxon talked to the princess of the fairy's . He was laughing and talking to her about goddess knows what .

I chugged another shot down as I walked out the hall and into the yard . I needed some fresh air , I was feeling suffocated in there . Watching him look happy while talking to her .

I sighed and closed my eyes as I tilted my head towards the sky .

A cloth was placed above my mouth and nose , and as much as I tried to fight it And scream I was soon falling towards the ground .