Beach house

Souline's POV

Me and Jaxon has woken up around 8 and gotten ready for the long trip towards the beach house .

I had showered and changed into a grey tight dress and paired it with some white sneakers and a jean jacket .

I made sure to put on my usual makeup and cover up the usual things , I starred at the mirror wondering how I would be able to hide this there

I made sure to put on my usual makeup and cover up the usual things , I starred at the mirror wondering how I would be able to hide this there .

I just sighed and made sure to put my makeup bag in my suitcase , just as Jaxon walked in to take the luggage .

" Are you ready love " he asked

" Yes " I said as I closed the door behind us .

" Partyyy time " yelled Justin causing all of us to laugh .

I looked around noticing everyone was here and ready , for the long 5 hour trip .

We all piled into the cars , in the car with me was Jaxon , who was driving . And they put me in the passenger seat since apparently I need my space .

And in the back We're Ares, Madelyn , Freya and Liam .

" ok guys , I call dibs on Aux " said Ares causing all of us to groan .

He just laughed as he reached over me and grabbed the aux and connected his phone and started playing party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus.

" I hoped off the plane at L.A.X , with a dream and my cardigan . Welcome to the land of fame excess ( Woah ) am I gonna fit in ? " we all sang .

After a few more songs and us singing our hearts out we finally stopped for gas , I checked the GPS as I saw we still had 2 hours left .

I groaned and hopped out the car and walked towards the bathroom as I felt the need to pee . I quickly sped walk but came to a halt as the smell of blood hit me .

Now that I'm more mentally stable in a way I have a bit more control but being a pregnant vampire wasn't helping my case , especially since I've never been known to have much self control .

I inhaled as I reached over to hold on to the wall and leaned my head against my arm trying to calm down .

"Blood " I heard Stella say .

" no " I told her .

" But we haven't had blood , not even Mates . I'm thirsty , we need his blood " she whined

" You remember what happened last time , we lost control . And he was disgusted by us " I told her .

" I know " she said as I felt her get sad and put her wall up .

I just sighed as I tried to control myself , I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead .

What if my babies came out like me ... would he still want them ? .