Rejection

The bell was about to ring so I just waited for my sisters in the car and turned down the windows .

In the couple minutes that was left of school , I sat there thinking about what just happened ... , This meant that he finally accepted me right ? .

I squealed. And had the biggest grin on my face , I can't believe that just happened . I remembered about my underwear and quickly picked them up and put them in my bag .

As soon as I did I saw my sisters heading in my direction, I made sure my neck was covered by my hair and looked in the small mirror . I took my sunglasses off and noticed that my eyes were still not my normal color , weird ..... I thought .

My sisters got in and I drove off .

"Are you ok now " Asked sapphire.

"Yes I'm fine , I promise " I said smiling .

The rest of the car ride they told me what happened after I ran out .

We walked inside and I went to my room I went into the bathroom and moved my hair to the side and looked at my chest . And to say I was surprised was and understatement , I did not expect my neck and and chest to have that many hickeys .

I put on a shirt and some shorts and made sure my hair was covering my neck and out my glasses back in because they were still a pinkish color .

After many tries my eyes wouldn't go back to hazel so I just walked down the stairs with my glasses .

"Hi momma " I said as I saw her in the living room reading a book .

"Hi baby , your dad is waiting for us in his office "

"Umm why " I said nervous

"Because , now let's go " she said .

"Hi dad I said as I walked in with a smile"

"Do you have anything to tell us " said my dad

"Umm ..... no ? "I said

" SOULINE LUNA MIKEALSON! "

My eyes got wide as I heard him yell at me .

I stayed quiet so he could tell me why he was mad .

"Why are you wearing sun glasses inside " asked my dad .

" because they look nice " I said confidently

"Souline did you find your mate " asked my mom .

I stared at them ...

" No . "

"There you go lying to us again , ima ask you one more time did you find your mate " Said my dad angrily .

" Yes ."

"Why did you not tell us " said my mom sadly .

"Come Inside now ! , instead of eves dropping" said my dad .

I looked back and slowly the door opens to reveal all of my nosey siblings .

My mouth drops ,As I stare at them .

"Now tell me why you didn't tell us you had found your mate " said my dad