Coronation day pt.2

Souline's POV

Jaxon led me outside as he walked me towards the back of the castle .

" Jaxon should I really be out here with this dress ? , people are starting to arrive . The ceremony starts in like an hour . " I mumbled as I made sure I wasn't stepping in mud .

" It's ok it's not far " he said nervously.

" Babe are you ok ? " I asked as he was never nervous.

" Yes , we are here " he said .

" Jaxon these heels and the woods don—" I started but was cut off as I finally looked up and saw what was right in front of me .

I felt my self tear up at the sight , in front of me stood a pathway of roses leading to the " will you marry me " there was candles and flowers everywhere

" Jaxon— " I said turning around to find him down on one knee .

" I love you Souline , And it would make me the happiest man alive if you'd marry me , as much as I deserve for you to say no . I'm selfish , and my love for you will forever be stronger then anything . I promise I will be by your side always supporting you no matter what . I will be the best father to our children , and I will be the best husband . Souline Mikealson will you marry me ? " he asked .

All I could do was nod , i was still trying to hold in the tears .

" I love you " said Jaxon as he put the ring on my finger and hugged me .

" I love you more " I said . As we pulled back I was finally able to look at the beautiful ring on my finger .

" Wow , It's beautiful

" Wow , It's beautiful. " I said. 

As I said that I heard clapping from around me . I saw as both our families came out all smiling as everyone cheered .

" AHHH " said me and the girls as we all looked at my ring .

As I looked around I realized I couldn't ask for anything more , we have a big family . And I know our babies would be very loved . I am thankful to have a family so kind and supportive.