Coronation day

Souline's POV

I woke up and noticed it was 9 in the morning , I got up and decided to go ahead and take a shower now rather then later .

I let out a sigh as the hot water hit my skin , relaxing my tensed muscles . All I could think about right now was about what the moon goddess had said . And then the fact that I had that weird feeling before . 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Jaxon come in . Until he hugged me from behind scaring the shit out of me .

" Jaxon you scared the shit out of me " I told him .

" As long as it's not the babies " he said laughing at his own joke .

" Your so funny " I said trying to stop myself from smiling .

" I know I am baby , but what were you thinking about . You didn't even realize I came in . " he said .

" Just the coronation " I told him as I let out a sigh .

" Everything will be fine baby " he said as he gripped my boobs in each of his hands .

" Damn , your boobs have gotten bigger " he said turning me around so he could look at them .

I saw as he licked his lips and then gripped my boobs tighter in his hands causing me to clench my legs together . 

" Jaxon " I said .

" Mm " was all he said as he took them in his mouth taking a turn with each .

All I could do was grip his hair , as I felt the tingles spread through my whole body.

" The doctor said it was ok right " he said through kisses .

" Mhmm " was all I could say .

" Perfect " he said with a smirk .

And for the next hour in that shower we spent making love to each other .

I got out the shower and walked towards the Bedroom with wobbly legs , but little did I know Jaxon had gone rougher then I thought and I could barely stand on my two legs .

I let out a puff of air as Jaxon laughed as he picked me up and set me on the bed .

" It's not funny " I said hiding my face from him .

I changed into a pear of sweats and a hoodie since I would just be in this for a little bit . He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and into the dinning room  .

" About time " I heard someone mumble . Causing others to laugh . I ignored them and went into the kitchen to get us some food. 

" Damn Souline , Does having that belly not get in the way " Laughed Madelyn.

" Where we really that loud " I asked embarrassed .

" Yes , you were " they laughed .

" That's embarrassing " I mumbled fixing a plate for me and Jaxon .

" Yea it is " laughed Madelyn .

" Not as embarrassing as that one time you and Ares were at it upstairs and we could hear everything and out of nowhere BOOM the poor bed snapped " I laughed knowing I got her good . And with that I walked out to the dinning room with the plates in my hands.

" Good one babe " whispered Jaxon in my ear as he took the plates from my hand .

All I did was smirk at him as he pulled the chair for me and pushed me in .

And for the next 20 mins we talked about what's to come for all of us .

" CHOP CHOP , WHAT ARE YALL DOING JUST SITTING THERE !! " yelled my grandma as she walked in .