No control

Souline's POV

(Mature content)

He walked into my room and Threw me on the bed , I laughed as he ran and jumped onto the bed beside me . He pulled me towards him and started kissing me .

He gripped my jaw pulling me closer and making my mouth open wider for him to kiss me .
He pulled my shorts of and threw my shirt across the room .

I pulled on his shirt as he took it off and threw it behind him. He kissed me again and I started to unbuckle his belt and he pulled the rest off .

I somehow managed to flip us as I was now on top of him I was kissing down his jaw and on his neck . I made sure to leave some hickeys here and there as I got down to his member I gripped it and took it into my mouth .

He grabbed onto my hair as he started fucking my mouth . I felt as he was about to cum so I stopped and looked at him.  I made my way up as I lifted myself up and dropped down on his member .

We both let out a moan as he went all the way in , I slowly started to rock my hips back and forward as he slid back onto the headboard so he was sitting .

" J-Jaxon " I moaned as he started to move his hips with me .

The feeling of him was amazing , but I was feeling like I was missing something .

I opened my eyes to see him already looking at me he grabbed onto my neck and pulled me to him as we kissed . I made my way down to his neck as I started kissing on there more.

I felt my fangs come out as I was about to climax . As we both came I sunk my fangs on to his neck .

The taste of his blood and having just climaxed was amazing , I moaned at the taste of his blood . This is what I was missing .

" Souline ! What are you doing " said Jaxon as he pushed me off .

" Oh my god ... Jaxon I- I am so sorry " I told his as I started to get tears as I knew I had just fucked up .

"J-Jaxon , I -I lost control " I told him

" Stella had needed your blood for a while and I -I just lost control " I mumbled

He looked at me with wide eyes and disgust as he gripped his bloody neck .

He started to get up as he quickly put on his boxers and the clothes he just had on .

" J-Jaxon , p-please where are u going " I told him through tears .

" Jaxon , please " I told him as I got up and was now beside him gripping his arm .

" Souline let go of me ! " he said as he yanked his hand away from me and walked out the door .

As he slammed the door I fell to the ground crying , what had I just done ! .

" I'm sorry soul " said Stella

" I -I just lost control , I'm sorry " she said as she was now crying .

" I-I don't think he's going to forgive us for that " mumbled Athena quietly

" Me either " I said

I wrapped the blanket around me as I walked to the window and sat down and looked out into the forest . This night had gone from being a good night to being the worst . I don't think Jaxon will forgive me for this.

I wiped the tears from my face as I looked out into the forest . I looked at the clock and it had been 2 hours since Jaxon left .

I wrapped the blanket tighter on me , I looked at the door , hoping he would come in and forgive me . The tears continued to fall as I knew I had hurt him . I marked him , this should be something to be happy about but the way it was done was the worst .

I looked at the clock again , it had been 5 hours since he walked out . And it was now 5am I sighed as I got up from my spot on the window and laid against the head board starring at the door .