57

Jaxon's POV

It had been 1 month and 15 days since we got Souline back , she was still in her coma and showing no signs of waking up . But I still had hope .

I was in there with her everyday and with our babies , I always talked to them and told them about my day .

The babies were now 4 months old , almost 5 and getting bigger and bigger . I just wish I was enjoying this with her .

Everything had been calm up until now , there was a lot of suspicious movement around the border . Everyone thought Souline had passed for some reason . But until she woke up I would not say anything .

"Alpha , we are getting attacked " said a panicked voice through the link .

" on my way " I said as I kissed Souline on her forehead and kissed my babies .

As soon as I got outside I shifted and ran full speed towards the boarder . I saw hundreds of wolfs now , even some vampires fighting us .

I was so confused , who sent them ? .

But these vampires seemed to be under a spell , almost like they were cursed into being here .

The more we killed the more seemed to come out . I had already contacted our allies letting them now what was going on .

Soon there was so many that I don't think we could keep this up , many of my men had gotten injured .

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw our allies arriving and helping . But that seemed to cause more and more to come out .

" Where are they coming from " said Nick as he was fighting someone beside me .

" I don't know , the more we kill the more seem to come out " I told him as I snapped the neck of my
Current opponent.

Soon we were all in a circle slowly getting surrounded, making me confused on how many were actually here , we had already killed so many .

Soon I was surrounded Elijah and Asher helped but as I killed one , another jumped on me catching me off guard . Struggling to get him off as he scratched me and took some skin with him . After that he was thrown off me .

" what the —" I started but as I looked to see who had done that I saw my beautiful soul .

Soul was awake ! And she looked so much better , she had a scar here in there but she looked beautiful.

" SOUL! " I heard behind me .

" OH MY GOD " I heard again .

I watched as she took a breath in closed her eyes and lifted her arms up as roots flew from under the ground and wrapped around the enemies necks and killed them instantly .

Next she was sending fire balls towards the vampires , killing them all .

I just looked at her in Awe as I watched how smoothly she used her powers .

Soon most of the enemy pack was dead , but soon someone was walking out from deep in the forest with a cape on there head covering there face .

When she put her cape down I was not surprised to see who was behind it , I'm just surprised she actually had the balls to do this .

And from Souls face she wasn't surprised either , she almost looked happy to see her , but not a good happy .