Beginning of trouble pt1

Souline's POV

I pulled up to the mall and found a parking spot near the front , I turned off my car and waited for everyone to get out . I put my head on the steering wheel debating if I should just leave and tell them something came up .

Why do I have to get stuck in situations like this , I just wanted my mate . And instead I got someone who wants nothing to do with me .

" SOULINE HURRY UP " said my brother Asher

I sighed and got out anyways , the whole time my heart feeling like it's being ripped apart , I wonder if he feels what I feel . Because if he does how is he doing so well at hiding it .

" ok let's go " I told them quietly as I walked in first

First store we walked into was forever 21 and I got some skirts from there . Then we just walked around till we were all standing in front of Victoria secret . As the boys were arguing about how they didn't want to go in I rolled my eyes and walked in without them noticing or so I thought , but I could feel his eyes on me the whole time .

I was walking around the store picking up some cute panties and bras when I felt him right behind me . Causing me to tense up at how close he was to me , I could feel his breath on me .

" Souline , can we talk. Please . " he said quietly in my ear .

I shivered at feeling him so close , out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk at seeing his affect on me .

" there's nothing to talk about " I told him quietly

" Souline you know that's not true , please . Just let me explain " he said quietly

" there's nothing to explain Jaxon , you didn't want me and rejected me . Nothing more " I told him

He grabbed me by my waist and turned me around so that I was facing him , hands still on my waist he pulled me closer so that our fronts were touching .

Leaning down closer he put one hand on my cheek rubbing it and looking into my eyes .

" I've tried so hard to stay away from you soul , but I can't seem to stay away I always somehow end up near you or touching . It's like the universe also wants us together . But it's more complicated then that "  he said quietly while rubbing my cheek

" then tell me so I can understand , your hurting me Jaxon and it's getting harder every day , so please help me understand " I told him sadly

" I - " but he was cut off by my brother Ares

" what the hell is going on here " he said angrily

I looked at us and noticed how close we were , our fronts were touching his hand was on my waist and the other was on my face and we were so close that I could have pushed my self up and we could have kissed . 

I looked at everyone and everyone was looking at us confused , and my sisters had worried faces .

I sighed and mumbled a quiet " nothing " and went to look at some more lingerie . I picked out a few more stuff and then went to pay , the total ended up being $120.50  .

I didn't get that much stuff .. did I ?

I quickly paid and walked out and waited for everyone to come out . Soon everyone joined me and we headed to our cars and drove to a restaurant near by .

We all walked in and we were taken to a large table in the back for all of us to sit together . We were all looking at the menu when I waitress came and starting asking us for our drinks .

I looked up as she started talking and my face scrunched up in disgust .

The girls boobs were practically all out and they were all up in my mates face .

" So what can I get for you sexy " asked the waitress in a annoying high pitch voice

" water " he mumbled with a look of disgust on his own face .

She puffed up her boobs more and said in a seductive voice " if you need anything else at all you come to me ok sexy "

I could feel Stella and Athena trying to break through causing me to tense up , they were pushing so hard that my head was starting to hurt and I started to get light headed.

" Are you ok , what is happening " asked sapphire in my head looking at me with panic

" souline your eyes ! "  said Selleste

I quickly looked down and shut my eyes closed I felt them slowly start to go back to normal so I looked up at my sisters who nodded there head .

I sighed and made eye contact with Jaxon who was looking at me with confusion .

I just ignored him and looked at the menu until this other boy came and asked for our food .
Everyone ordered and finally it was just me .

" what can i get for you " he said

I looked up at him and he was a cute looking dude but he could never compare to Jaxon .

" umm I'll just take a chicken Alfredo and some lemonade please " i told him

" mhmm coming right up " he said while looking at me up and down with a look of lust in his face .

I heard Jaxon growl but I chose to ignore him and instead started listening to what they were talking about .

" so do y'all know the theme of the ball this year " asked Sophie

" i heard it was going to be a masquerade ball " I told them

" omg , how exciting " said Madelyn

" so does everyone have a date " asked Sophie

There was a lot of no's as the only people that had dates were Ares , Madelyn , and Sophie who's mate was Jaxon's best friend  .

Soon the food came and everyone started eating , I could still feel Stella and Athena trying to get out for some reason .

I felt like something bad was going to happen and I felt anxious I could feel it at the pit of my stomach .

I was biting my lip and looking around , which is what I would do in situations Like this and my siblings seemed to notice because soon they were asking me what was wrong .

" what's wrong why are u looking around like that " asked Elijah

" I don't know something is not right " I told them through the mind link .

I looked up to see all of them looking at me and then looking around worriedly .

" maybe it's just me worrying about nothing , let's just ignore it and have fun " I told them with a smile .

But Inside i knew something was going to happen , so did Stella and Athena .

I continued to eat when out of nowhere I smelt blood , causing me to tense .

I could feel my eyes turning red and I could feel my fangs starting to come out.

————————————————————————-

Uh ohh I smell trouble but I hope y'all like my book so far . I'm new so hopefully it's not too cringe lol .