Part title

Souline's POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing , I groaned as I stretched in bed and turned it off .

I stayed there laying for 5 minutes and then after a while I decided to finally get up .

I got up and walked into the bathroom and washed my teeth , after I did my makeup and my hair and then went to change into a green sweater with a white skirt , and added a necklace and some bracelets, and my two favorite rings .

I was walking out the door with my bag and my phone when I remembered I needed earnings . I looked on my stand for my favorite gold hoops and put them on .

" Good morning Mikealson's " I told everyone as I walked in and sat down to grab some food .

" morning " everyone mumbled

I just grabbed a piece of bacon with some eggs and toast , And then I poured myself some Orange juice .

" Bye babies " my mom said to all of us as we walked out the door and towards our cars

I hopped in my Jeep along with Selleste and sapphire .

We talked about the upcoming ball and listened to some music .

As soon as I saw the school I started to get nervous , as me and Jaxon were now good . I was wondering how things would be .

I pulled up to our regular parking spot as I saw Madelyn and her siblings walking up to us . Along with Liam and his siblings .

" Hey guys " I told them as I got out my car

" Hey Souline " said Sofie giving me a huge smile

" So we were thinking " said Madelyn

" Oh no , this ought to be bad " said someone from behind me

I looked back to see Jaxon walking towards us , he looked down at me and smiled as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead causing me to blush and look down at my shoes .

" Hey " I mumbled as I looked at him and gave him a smile

" Like I was saying , For spring break we should go on a vacation ! " said Madelyn excited

" where " I Asked her .

" That I don't know yet , I thought we should all pick the place together " she said

We all started to walk towards the building when Jaxon put his arm over my shoulder and and pulled me closer to him .

" Did you sleep okay " he whispered in my ear

" Yeah I slept alright , did you " i smiled up at him

" Me too " he said

As we walked in the building I could hear people whispering about me and Jaxon . Jaxon just ignored them and continued on walking towards my locker .

" I want to take you out on our first official date " he whispered in my ear so only we could hear .

I smiled up at him as I nodded my head .

" when " I smiled up at him

" How about this Friday " he said smiling down at me

" That sounds perfect " I told him smiling up at him.

" Come on , let's go to class " he groaned pulling me with him towards our first class .

He sat beside me in his usual spot , But this time it would be different because he was talking to me now and not trying to reject me .