Dress shopping

Souline's POV

I woke up cold I quickly stood up and looked around to find Jaxon gone , I put on the bathing suit I had on yesterday and looked outside the window . I felt myself start to panic .

Is this what he wanted , What did I do I--

" Baby What's wrong" I heard behind me

I quickly turned to see him behind me , I let out a sigh of relief .

" What's wrong , Why are you crying " he said looking at me

" I-I " I started but couldn't finish .

Realization crossed his face as he realized why I looked so panicked and was crying.

" You thought I left again didn't you " he said looking at me with guilt and sadness

" Yea " I told him quietly .

" I just went to get us some clothes , baby I told you I wouldn't leave you again. What I did was a mistake and never again will I do " he said as he pulled me to him and hugged me tight.

" I know , I'm sorry Jaxon " I told him

" I just Couldn't have you walking in there looking the way you do " He said with a smirk

" What do you mean " I told him

He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me ,He flipped his phone and my mouth dropped . There I stood covered in hickeys and bruises all over my body.

Now that I wasn't panicking I felt the ache between my legs and my whole body felt sore.

" I - What did you do to me " I asked him laughing as I put on the hoodie he had brought me and the sweats .

" What I should have done a long time ago " he said as he kissed my forehead and we walked towards the little door that took us down .

" So , I was wondering if you'd be my date to the ball this weekend . I know we are already together but I thought you would have loved if I asked you " he said scratching the back of his neck

" Of course , I would love too " I told him as I hugged him .

" good " he said as he smiled and picked me up

I wrapped my legs around his waist our fronts facing each other .

" what color do you think we should go with " I asked him as I played with his hair

" I don't know love " he said pulling me impossibly closer

" Red " we both said at the same time as we looked at each other .

" perfect " I told him smiling

We got to my house and walked in through the back door , we see everyone sitting around the table . We quietly snuck through the hallway towards the stairs but stopped in our tracks just as we stepped on the first stair  .

" where have you been Souline " I heard my father say

" Oh just around , the usual dad " I told him as I made a face at Jaxon .

"Souline Mikealson you reek of your mate " he said with a serious tone .

My eyes got wide as both me and Jaxon ran up the stairs and towards my room .

" Bye dad gotta go get ready " I told him quickly

" Souline Mikeals-" he started but I closed the door before he could finish .

I was laughing but was stopped as Jaxon started kissing me . He grabbed onto my throat as he deepened the kiss .

" Ja-Jackson " I moaned out

" hmm " he said while still kissing me .

" Babeee we have to shower and get ready " I told him .

" Let's go shower then " he said as he picked me up again and threw me over his shoulder .

I just laughed as he smacked my butt and put me on the counter as he started the shower .

I got off and started stripping in front of him , his eyes started to darken as he himself started to strip . I let my hair down from the bun I had done . As my hair touched my shoulders he reached for me and picked me up .

I wrapped my legs around him , I felt him right at my entrance causing me to let out a moan and throw my head back .

He slammed me onto the shower wall as he shoved himself in me causing me to let out a loud moan .

" Baby shhh , your parents are down stairs " he said smirking .

" I wouldn't be loud if you didn't— " I started but let out a loud moan as he slammed back into me again causing him to cover my mouth .

He sped up as he Started to slam in and out of me , All while he covered my mouth with his hand . I loved this side of him , the rough side .

I started to feel my stomach tighten as I knew I was close , and from Jaxon speeding up I knew he was too .

He took his hand off my mouth as he was now gripping my hips with both hands slamming into me harder .

"J-Jaxon " I said as I threw my head back and was about to let out a loud moan but was quieted down by Jaxon kissing me .

He put his forehead on mine as we just stood there the water hitting us . He pecked my lips and then my forehead as he put me down .
As soon as my feet touched the ground I was falling.

" woah there " Said Jaxon smirking as he caught me .

" Jaxon, it's not funny " i said as I let go of him and stood right under the water as it relaxed my muscles .

I closed my eyes and just stood under the water , I felt something fall on the top of my head and I opened my eyes to see Jaxon putting some shampoo in my hair . He started to rub it all over my hair as I closed my eyes again enjoying the feeling .

Soon he added conditioner and washed it off as he then grabbed my loofa and added my body wash and begin to wash my body . He slowly washed all over my body slowly while looking at my body , I just watched him as he watched his hand .

When he was done I did the same with him , we got out the shower and walked to my closet , He had left some clothes here and he grabbed them from the two drawers I gave him . And I put on a skirt and a turtle neck to cover everything Jaxon did . I sprayed myself with some perfume added lotion to my body Grabbed some necklaces , my rings and grabbed our stuff and headed down to the living room .

" About time y'all come down " said his brother with a smirk .

" Is everyone ready " I said with a blush

" Yes , we were just waiting on y'all " said Ellie

" Ok everyone hold hands " I told them as everyone held hands .

" And you sure you can teleport all of us right " said Ares

" Yes , I'm stronger now " I said to him as I looked up at Jaxon who was beside me .

" oh wait , I forgot something . Be right back " I told them as I quickly ran to the basement and quickly drank a bag of blood , I was still thirsty so I ended up drinking three . I quickly looked in the mirror to make sure I had no blood on me .

I vamp sped to everyone else , I grabbed onto Jaxon and Ares hand . I looked at Ares and he nodded at me .

I closed my eyes and imagined us in front of madam Tussauds shop . I opened them and we were in front of the the giant shop .

—————————————-