Chapter 31

Before this chapter starts.

I am not great with lemon, nor do I tend to write it.

I'll do the best I can.

__________________________

I had woke up this morning to find myself on my bed.

I had a really hard time remembering what happened. But all I know is that Yukino seemed to be in a good mood. She had her arms wrapped around me, smiling while sleeping.

I tried to slip from her grasp.

I have a huge headache. I probably drunk way too much beer. All I could remember was that Tobe gave me more and more and I kept accepting it because there was a lot of people looking at us.

The next part was where Yukino had come back to check on me and escorted me out of the house. That's all I know.

"Can I please go brush my teeth?"

Her only response was a tired moan. And she still kept hold of me.

"Guess I'm gonna pee on the bed."

Her arm was completely loose, allowing me to slip off the bed and into the bathroom.

As I was brushing my teeth, she entered the bathroom which kind of startled me and made me kind of scared.

"Uhh.. what are you doing?"

"Using the bathroom."

She pulled down her pants and... white panties and sat on the toilet, allowing me to see everything.

"Woah! Woah!"

"What? I'm your girlfriend."

"It's kind of weird for you to act like this is normal. Especially since you kick me out of the room every time you change after taking a shower. Basically, we never had sex before."

"This morning we will."

That sentence completely broke my brain. I had tons of mixed emotions and feelings being built inside my low storage brain.

"What? You want to have sex? Right now?"

I was pretty shook and nervous about her next response.

"Last night you questioned if we ever had sex before. I just think that... it's been a long time since we've dated. I think I'm ready to take to the next step."

I'll explain the steps we crossed together over the months.

2nd day of dating: Snuggling, cuddling, sleeping with each other.

3rd week of dating: Making out.

3 months of dating: ???

3 months will be having sex most likely.

"Brush your teeth because I don't want to smell your morning breath once we do it."

How was she so calm about this? Was she the assertive type? I learn new things everyday that surround me everyday.

"You too."

"I will."

...

Calm down, Hachiman.

Is this really happening?

The girl who was your archenemy in high school, now turned into your girlfriend is about to have sexual intercourse with you for the first time.

Or has she done it with other men already? I won't be jealous or surprised or anything. I just want to know.

"Are you ready, Hachiman?"