Chapter 33

This chapter might get some hate or just bad opinions.

Kinda made me cry.

_____________________________

I feel like I'm about to break right now.

This wife of mine is going to drive me nuts. I thought it would be simple and not very intense when taking care of her. But as weeks go by, she got more crazier and crazier.

During the first week, she was getting annoyed by things she would normally tell me not to do it again or most of the time, don't even care about it.

"Please do not sit next to me like that. It's impolite and disgusting."

I simply ignored it because I knew it was her hormones going nuts. I gave her a recommendation to take some pills to calm her hormones into a lower level. She refused. She thinks it would harm the baby.

"Don't eat like that. Eat with your mouth closed and very slow. I don't want to be left eating alone."

I couldn't get the habit of rushing my plate out of my system. In boot camp, we would always have to finish before our DI or else we get smoked.

And I've been eating with my mouth closed the whole time.

That was when she really started getting on my nerves.

Week 2, every time she finishes with her online classes, because she's pregnant, she would tell me to sit somewhere else so she can relax by herself. I'm jobless and I got nothing to do until I get called to active duty. And if I go outside, she accuses me of hanging out with another woman.

A month later, 4 months left until the baby is out, is where I really started to argue back. Even the pills to treat my PTSD and calm myself down weren't helping. My therapy was not working like it used to.

All because of that little girl inside her.

That little girl inside my wife is changing her. I thought I told Yukino to put effort in. But it looks like she's in the baby's control now.

"Hey, did you wash the dishes?"

She asks me, after going to the bathroom to do whatever she did.

"Uh, not yet. I figured I would just watch my phone and do it later."

"What the hell?! Why won't you do it now, you lazy bum?! You can watch your phone while doing it, idiot!"

I was a bit annoyed at first but I've been getting a bit of self-taught practice to let it have it her way.

I got up from the couch.

"Alright, fine, I'll go do it."

"I already did it for you, since you're so lazy doing things simple teenagers and kids can do."

"Why?! You could've risked injuring the baby."

At times, when she does normal things, I'm just scared she might trip and might get the baby killed. Especially washing dishes.

What if she drops a glass plate and there's glass all over the floor? And if she steps from it, she'll naturally recoil from the pain and fall, risking hurting herself and the baby.

"Because... no wait! This is all your fault! Maybe if you washed the dishes early, none of this would've happened. Why can't you do anything right?"

Did I mention that everyday, she would mention her 'boyfriend' whenever she is on her phone. And she would sometimes pretend to call him to annoy the living hell out of me, psychologically?