Chapter 34

"When are you going?"

It had been a few days since we both found out I have been asked to return to active duty.

And it was going to cause a ton of problems.

I wouldn't be able to see my wife giving birth to our baby girl. I wouldn't be able to witness a new life that would become an important part of my life.

And this was also after I have made up with Yukino.

"Tomorrow morning."

I got to be deployed to Afghanistan again. If you're wondering why it's always Iraq or Afghanistan. They need more experienced men.

"I'm gonna miss you very much."

"Yeah. Me too."

"I'm scared, Hachiman."

She has the right to be scared.

I might die. I might die before she gives birth. I might die and our child won't even know I existed until she gets older. I tried to negotiate with my Sgt. Major. But he told me they lost a few men from an ambush.

That was when I knew I had to go. If I didn't go, more lives would be lost. I just hope the newborn that's about to come in 5 months understands.

"Let's switch to something more friendly and not depressing."

There was no way I'm going to say 'Everything is going to be alright'. That raises a bunch of death flags and it's too cliche for me to say that.

"I'm surprised you lasted a few days without your beautiful lover."

Oh really?

"Who knows. There is always the internet to satisfy me."

"Unfortunately, you and the internet cannot satisfy me as well."

Ouch.

"I satisfy you just fine. I recorded all of it."

I begin to teased her.

"Wait what?! You record all our sex?"

She was pregnant so I couldn't have sex with her anyway.

"Obviously I'm lying. But let's not lie here. Do you like my body or not?"

It would be a foolish move to say that Yukino's body is absolutely terrible. She's the pinnacle of true beauty. Her breast are perfect size, her face is absolute beauty, and her body is something Made in Heaven.

But I want to know if she likes mine.

"Hmm.. I would say your appearance isn't too horrible. I actually quite like it. But all of that is proved useless because of those eyes of yours."

"And these eyes sense a bit of doubt. C'mon, tell me the truth or else it'll come out eventually."

She stumbled back a bit.

"Umm.. Um.. Well there are some parts of your body that satisfy me immensely.. especially in bed."

She covered her red face like a high schooler with her hands, blushing more than I would've thought. And the fact she used those types of words.

She was definitely a pervert. To think my wife is a secret pervert all along. I just thought she was a Kuudere. Emotionless to others, but filled with emotion when seeing the person she loves.

She was talking about my M60 inside my pants.

"I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about my muscular body and well toned abs."