Chapter 4

"Onii-chan is going outside during the weekends? This is beyond bizarre. Maybe your head hitting the pole hasn't healed completely yet. I advise you to sit and lay down on the couch while I check your temperature."

Though I love and adore Komachi worrying for me, I rather disappoint her than Yukinoshita.

"Sorry, I'm going to Yukinoshita's apartment for school related reasons."

"Good luck!"

Not even a second has passed and she replied back as quick as a rabbit running from dogs. And I thought she would be disappointed, I also wanted to see her puppy eyes beg for me to stay. Was she trying to get rid of me?

"Have fun with your date."

I am aware of her trying to get me to partner up with either Yuigahama and Yukinoshita. Those 2 girls are going to reject me as fast as possible and I won't even be affected by that because it's what reality is. So I just play along with it, minimizing the damage.

"Not a date."

I put my shoes on, opening the front door of the house.

"Good luck! Don't try to screw up like last time!"

I ignore her teasing and walk to the location of Yukinoshita's apartment.

...

Ding!

"Hello, who is it?"

I rung the doorbell, and the doorbell somehow spoke. Oh, it was a speaker connected to a microphone.

"It's me."

"Glad you made it on time. Just stay there for 5 minutes so my machine can spray you with anti-bacterial spray and steam you while you're at it."

What?

"Sheesh. You want me to come to your apartment and you expect me to abide by all your harsh rules. I'm gonna go back home."

Guess I'll have to spend more money and not on Komachi's birthday present.

Beep!

Her doors to her apartment opens.

"Do you honestly believe I have those types of machinery. It would take a few months to install them. And the only time you came to my apartment was with Yuigahama-san."

So she can have those technology installed.

Perks of being a rich girl.

"So... you gonna let me in or not?"

She was just standing there, staring at me for no apparent reason. Did I have a pigeon poop stain on me? Maybe I didn't notice my sweater was wet.

"Oh! Sorry. I was being hypnotized by your noticeable bandage."

Still got the bandaged wrapped around me. It's the 2nd day and it'll take a month to heal.

"Oi, something that helps me recover doesn't mean it hypnotizes anyone. Where is the evidence?"

"Me."

Fair enough.

I enter her apartment room and it was just as I expected it to be. The same as I last visited.

"Sit on the chair. Your food poisoning awaits you."

If I die from food poisoning, I'm gonna take her with me. I quickly grab my phone and unlock it, to click the camera app and begin to record.

Just for solid evidence.

A rich girl can get away with everything.

I leave the recording phone inside my pocket, recording everything from now on. It's like I'm going undercover on a special mission and I'm also wearing a wire to record and store the intel, deliver the intel and carry on.