Chapter 3

"Let's go over the pros and cons of dating someone like Tobe."

"Let me handle this, Yukinoshita."

It's normal for her to go over pros and cons over something debatable. For example, she even made a list of pros and cons of having a cat. Though there were no cons for it, in her opinion.

"I think no one would listen to someone who hasn't gone to a date before. Especially from a guy like you."

"And you're one of them as well."

Both of us never had any actual relationship with any other people.

"Then I suppose we should ask Yuigahama-san once she arrives. She is fairly late for someone who always arrives with you."

I began to discuss things with Tobe anyway.

"So why did you decide to ask her out without a plan? You should know every boy needs to come up with a plan whenever they are asking a girl out. Even I know the basics of that."

Tobe grabbed a chair and sat to the right side of the table, basically my right.

"She was really cute, ya know! She has all the cake that any girl has besides Yuki-"

We both hear someone clearing their throat.

"I-I mean someone like a model! She is basically a model that is famous. Well not like an actual model, model. She looks like a model but isn't a real model-"

"Enough about models. So let's go over what location you 2 decide to have a date on."

"A cafe, very cliche but has a lot of romance to it, ya know."

"Show us a picture of what she looks like, just in case we are not being pranked."

"Do you seriously not believe me? Ugh, let me get a picture of her. I'm telling you that she has got all that good kind of cake. I got it when she was walking to her parent's house."

That's borderline creepy. But any evidence is good enough. Let's hope this date doesn't become as disastrous as his previous request.

While he was trying to find the photo, I took the moment to drink Yuigahama's cup of tea that Yukinoshita probably made for her.

"Here."

As I was drinking it, Tobe showed me the photo of his date.

At that moment, I begin to choke on the tea.

"What's wrong?"

Yukinoshita rushed to my aid, slapping my back 3 times.

A few more coughs and I was free from the grasp of death once again.

"You didn't have to hit me that hard."

Each slap she gave on my back, it was harder and more painful than the previous.

"Trust me, if I wanted to, the spine would be cut in half."

"Thanks for helping, I guess."

"Anyway, what made you decide to drink Yuigahama's cup of tea? That could be some bad karma for stealing it. You should've asked for one."