Chapter 5

Quick Note: I won't even call this a reboot anymore. Let's just say this is a separate book. Most reboots in movies are bad and I don't wanna proclaimed this book as a reboot.

Basically, this is a new and different book now, not a reboot.

____________________________________

1 month has passed.

That means 1 month before graduation.

That also means 1 month to find a job before I get kicked out of the house.

And yes, I have been desperately searching for a job. And yet I am still not accepted by any. Even with the help of Yukinoshita, in the end, it was futile.

I've grown really desperate and I will do anything to find a job. Besides asking a suspicious man in a dark alleyway. Never gonna do that again. I almost traded my life for $50. Not the smartest decision I've ever made. Actually, yes it was.

And then I was saved by a group of people who seemed to be professionals at their jobs.

My wound has healed completely and now I don't have to keep the huge bandage around my head everyday now. I kept getting severely insulted by Yukinoshita for quiet a while.

'Don't tell me you're hiding your third fish eye around that bandage. If it is on your forehead, I'm gonna vomit all over you.'

'I wish you would use that bandage to cover your horrible rotten eyes as well.'

'Keep it on, makes me see less more of your horrible creepy face.'

I nearly cried from the last one, not literally.

...

Today was a special day.

No it wasn't graduation day.

But the entire school team decided to make a new school event.

A job fair about future employment.

It's like an event where jobs come to show off their aspects of working into their companies.

Though I dislike school events. This was probably my most favorite, besides the last day of school event.

And the weird thing was that we didn't go to our usual classroom. Every day, I am used to going to my 3rd year class. But today, we had to go to our clubroom.

That's right. I had to start a school day with Yukinoshita and Yuigahama. I can deal with Yuigahama in the morning. But I cannot stand with Yukinoshita in the morning.

Every school day, I wake up in the morning. And I get real cranky. You can notice that Komachi doesn't tease or insult me that much in the morning because she knows that I'm always cranky in the morning. But Yukinoshita doesn't know, or she doesn't learn.

Goal: Don't flip over at Yukinoshita.

As I enter the school building...

"Hikki!"

That usually plays every time I enter the school building. And I've gotten used to it, 3 months later.

"Hm?"

I turn my head around.

She had a huge smile on her face, bigger than usual. And I already know the reason.

"Can you believe it?! We are starting school with our clubroom friends? I get to see Yukinon in the morning, during school! It's like heaven has bestowed me with the greatest gift. A gift that plazsers me."