Chapter 13

I walked down the busy hallway, my eyes to the floor in attempt to avoid all possible conversations with anyone.
That failed.
I felt someone bump into me.
"Sorry." A deep voice spoke.
"Shit." I mumbled.
I looked up and sure enough, there he was. He smirked, once realizing it was me.
Those familiar emerald eyes couldn't fool me this time, as they seemed to last time I saw him. I was not going to speak to him.
"Kathryn." Harry smirked, "Fancy seeing you here."
I didn't say anything, and I kept walking.
"Now where might you be going, love?" Harry asked, grabbing ahold of my wrist.
"You can't just walk away from me." He laughed.
"Yes I can." I said, shaking off his grip on my wrist. I began to walk away once again, and Harry followed me.
"What's the rush, darling?" Harry questioned, talking a step in front of me.
"I don't want to talk to you, Harry so fuck off." I told him. I walked around him and continued to try to walk to music.
"Are you serious? I just want to have a casual conversation with you, Kathryn." Harry laughed, as he walked with me.
"Well I don't want to have a conversation with you. So if you could please bother somebody else, that would be great." I remarked, stopping us in the middle of the corridor.
He raised one eyebrow, with a playful smirk on his lips.
"It would be my pleasure." He laughed as he walked in the other direction. I rolled my eyes, and I kept walking.
"What an asshole." I thought as I entered the room. I sat in my usual spot, and got out my notebook.
I flipped though some the pages and found a drawing that I was working on.
I began to draw that while more people started to come into the classroom.
That's what I do when I'm bored. I doodle. Wether it be in this notebook, on the side of my shoe, in my closet, or on the wall in the girls' bathroom... it doesn't really matter. I just always have a pen in my possession... and I draw whatever comes to mind.

"That's brilliant, Kathryn." Louis' voice interrupted, causing me to jump in surprise.
I immediately closed my notebook, and put it back in my backpack.
"Why do you keep that so secretive?" Louis questioned, taking a seat next to me. I didn't say anything, and class began.
Mr. Worgan began his lecture about how much music can have am impact on things. I zoned out a little, as usual.
"Kathryn, are we gonna hang out after class today?" Louis whispered.
"Um... yeah sure." I replied. He nodded and turned his attention back to the professor.
We didn't talk for the rest of class, since Mr. Worgan was actually going through a lot of stuff, and Louis and I were taking notes.
Once class ended, Louis and I walked out into the corridor, and he made suggestions on where we could hang out.
"Louis, I have to go home remember?" I reminded him, "I have to go clean stuff."
"Right..." he mumbled, "Why can't you skip it one day? Will they get mad?"
"Yes, they will. I've learned from experience." I told him.
"Alright... I'll just drive you home then. We'll figure out what to do after you're done cleaning." Louis decided. I nodded, and he and I walked outside to his prized vehicle.

"I would love to drive one of these." I sighed, as I opened the door to the passenger's seat.
"Well maybe I'll let you drive it. One day." Louis teased.
I rolled my eyes as he pulled out of the car park.
"I don't even let Jessica drive this thing." He laughed as he began the drive to my house.
"So... are you good?" Louis asked me.
"Yeah I guess." I responded, "You?"
"I'm pretty good." Louis told me, "Have you seen Harry 'round campus yet?"
"Yeah I did... right before music." I informed him, "I told him to fuck off and he did."
"Ah good job Kathryn." Louis said giving me a high-five.
"It's sad seeing that he's so attractive, and he's such a dick." I added.
Louis just laughed at my comment. "Of coarse you think that." He started, "He could very well have a modeling career and no one would be surprised."

*LOUIS' POV*

"Would you go out with him if he wasn't an asshole?" I asked her.
She didn't say anything at first but then she answered, "No... I don't think he would be able to put up with me and the shit that is my life." She smiled at her depressing comment, as if her life was a joke.
"I don't think anyone would be able to." She uttered.
"Come on don't talk like that Kathryn. Don't worry, you'll find someone."
She just shrugged.
"You're just not looking hard enough." I spoke.
She gave a small laugh, as she leaned on the window.
I had a feeling there was something that I didn't know. There was a reason that Kathryn wasn't looking. I pushed those questions aside, as we arrived at her house.
She got out of the car and said, "Louis, you can go if you want. I'll just stay here, and maybe we can hang out another day. Maybe I'll pop around your place later, who knows."
"Uh..."
"Thanks for the ride Louis. I'll see you later." She interrupted.
"Sure... ok, bye." I began to say as she walked down the footpath to her front door.
I drove the car away, confused by her words.