Chapter 34

"Oh... sorry is this bad timing?" She asked, looking me in the eye.

"Olivia... is that really you?" I questioned.

"Y-Yeah... It's me." She answered, her face glowing red.

She looked quite different than she did before.

She wore mascara and eyeshadow now, unlike 2 years ago, and her hair was highlighted blonde.

Her choice of clothing was quite different as it was 2 years ago, and now it was less childish than it was before.

16 is a bigger number than 14 I suppose.

The thing that made me recognize her in the first place was her eyes.

The familiar color of sea foam green that got lighter in the middle... This was my sister.

She walked over and stood by Louis, and I sat up in my bed.

I opened my arms and she gave me a tight embrace.

"I can't believe it's you..." I whispered.

"I can't believe that you're in here!" She responded, "What happened?"

I bit my lip, not wanting to explain again.

"I'll tell her." Louis told me.

She sat next to him and I watched as he whispered the whole story to her.

Her young eyes met mine as he finished, and she gave me a look as if she didn't believe what Louis told her.

I looked down, not wanting to talk anymore about it.

"So she needs to stay with someone for the next couple of days. She needs someone to watch over her." Louis told Olivia, "Do you think you can?"

"Yeah sure. Only if Kath wouldn't mind seeing mum-"

"No, no, no, no, no. Never." I Interrupted her.

"Why not?!" Olivia almost yelled, "She's incredibly worried about you! She misses you... We miss you!"

I scoffed, "Yeah right. Mum doesn't miss me! She said herself that she doesn't want me as a daughter! She's embarrassed of me! I am not going back!" I yelled back.

"What about me then? I miss you too, Kath. I feel like once I leave here it'll be like before. You'll just ignore all my calls... and you'll try to forget me." She trailed off, "I am your little sister! You can't just ignore me forever! I don't even know why you do that... I never did anything..."

"I did that because I am a bad example. I always thought that you should've had a better older sister... one that doesn't do drugs and get herself pregnant. I always thought that you wanted a sister who wasn't a bad person." I explained.

"I didn't care! I just wanted a sister! That's it. And besides, you've moved past that haven't you? You aren't a bad example now." She told me.

"It's funny how you say that when I'm in a hospital for something that I did." I smirked.

"Ugh!" Olivia screamed in exhaustion.

"Kathryn, you're being a little harsh. She just wants to talk with you again." Louis told me.

"Exactly! Even your boyfriend agrees with me!" Olivia sneered, throwing her hands into the air.

"I'm not-"

"I get it that you don't want to come over anymore because of mum. That's fine. But can you at least call me or something? I want to know if you're okay too." She pleaded.

"Yeah. I just don't want you to follow in my footsteps." I told her.

"Why not? You're the strongest person I know. After all that Danny has done to you, you've moved past it. You've even found someone else." She said, gesturing to Louis.

"We're not-"

"I don't know why you don't understand that. You are so strong, Kathryn. Everyone left you and you still went on. You're still here. And even today, you came so close to death... but you fought through it." She continued,
"I want to be strong like you, Kath."

Tears were on the verge of spilling as she came over and hugged me.

Louis crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at me.

"You guys are like Anna and Elsa." He teased, "Can we just stop all this emotional stuff already?"

"Shut up." I laughed, "We're adorable."

He rolled his eyes again, with a slight smile on his face.

"I have a question." Olivia said pulling away from me.

"What is it?"

"How long have you guys been together?" She asked me.

"Oh, no we aren't together. He's my best friend." I told her.

"I have a girlfriend." Louis told her, "It- it's not her."

"Why not? You guys would make a cute couple." She stated, sitting on the end of my bed.

I didn't say anything, not knowing what I could say.

I mean... what kind of question was that?

"Uh..." Louis began.

"Aw look at you guys blushing and being awkward." She gushed.

"What about you?" I asked her, changing the topic,
"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No." She answered, "But I do have a girlfriend."

"What?" I questioned, my eyes popping out of my head.

"I'm bi." She stated, "Since I turned 15 I realized that I liked girls too... I didn't say anything to mom at the beginning."

"Did you end up telling her?" I questioned.

"Yeah." She answered, "She wasn't ok with it. She kicked me out of the house. But then she realized that she no longer had children because she was such a bitch, so she let me come back."

"She's learned to live with it, for my sake." She told me, "It's probably so hard because she's a born and raised Christian. We stopped going to church all together because she's embarrassed to bring me there. But I don't mind. I'm just glad that she's accepted me."

"I'm so proud of you Olivia!" I exclaimed, "That's a big step!"

"Must've been hard to tell her." Louis added.

"It really wasn't." she responded, "One day we were doing dishes and I was like, 'Mom I'm bi'. And that's how I told her."

"Anyways, enough about me. Kath, who's gonna keep an eye on you?" Olivia asked me.

I looked at Louis and he just shrugged as if he was saying,
"I don't mind."

"Louis." I replied.

She grinned, looking at the both of us.

"For how long?" She asked.

"For as long she wants." Louis answered.

Her grin became wider as she said, "You guys are so cute.

"Shut up." Louis complained,
"Kathryn, how much longer is she here?"

"For as long as she wants." I answered, a smirk finding it's way on my lips.

{cute chapter.
Who likes Olivia cuz I do.
If anyone watched corpse party I imagine Olivia's personality a lot like Seiko's.
So when imagining her, imagine her like Seiko if u know who that is. (Except Olivia looks nothing like her. )

K bye ily if u read this}